A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Small gas BBQ (Kings Lynn PE30) I am looking for a small gas BBQ please. Thank you
Photo of Small gas BBQ (Kings Lynn PE30) #1
Request: Ladies clothes 14-16 (Kings Lynn PE30) Looking for ladies clothes size 14-16 please. Wondering if anyone can help. Thanks for looking.
Photo of Ladies clothes 14-16 (Kings Lynn PE30) #1
Request: Oven trays (Kings Lynn PE30) I am looking for some oven trays please.
Photo of Oven trays (Kings Lynn PE30) #1
Request: Corner unit (Kings Lynn PE30) I am looking for a corner unit please. Similar to the photo. Thank you!
Photo of Corner unit (Kings Lynn PE30) #1
Request: Coat hooks (Kings Lynn PE30) Looking for coat hooks similar to the photo please. Thank you
Photo of Coat hooks (Kings Lynn PE30) #1
Request: Kitchen items (Kings Lynn PE30) A friend is starting over and doesn’t have much any house/kitchen items would be gratefully received. Looking for a knife block, pots and pans etc. Thank you!
Request: Clothes airer (Kings Lynn PE30) Hi all I am looking for a clothes airer please. Thanks
Request: King size mattress protector (Kings Lynn PE30) Please. Thank you
Photo of King size mattress protector (Kings Lynn PE30) #1
Request: Iron (Kings Lynn PE30)
Photo of Iron (Kings Lynn PE30) #1
Request: Rice cooker (Kings Lynn PE30) Hi all, I am looking for a rice cooker. Thanks
Photo of Rice cooker (Kings Lynn PE30) #1
Request: Car boot organiser (Kings Lynn PE30) I am looking for a car boot organiser please. Thank you
Free: Sticky notes (Kings Lynn PE30) Gifted A set of sticky notes, just want gone asap.
Photo of free Sticky notes (Kings Lynn PE30) #1
Free: Make up brushes and bag (Kings Lynn PE30) Gifted 5 make up brushes and bag to give away, would like gone asap please.
Photo of free Make up brushes and bag (Kings Lynn PE30) #1
Request: Plastic storage drawers (Kings Lynn PE30) I would like some plastic storage drawers to increase my storage please. Thank you
Photo of Plastic storage drawers (Kings Lynn PE30) #1
Request: House plants (Kings Lynn PE30) Hi, I am looking for houseplants please. Many thanks
Photo of House plants (Kings Lynn PE30) #1
Free: 2 remote controls (Kings Lynn PE30) Gifted I have 2 tv remote controls to give away, one is definitely Panasonic and I’m not sure about the other 1. I bought these to try with my tv as I lost mine in a move.
Request: 4 slice toaster (Kings Lynn PE30) Withdrawn I am looking for a 4 slice toaster-preferably black please. Thank you
Request: Pine cones (Kings Lynn PE30) Wanted please pine cones
Request: Bedside lamps (Kings Lynn PE30) Looking for 2 bedside lamps please. Thank you
Request: Power bank (Kings Lynn PE30) I am looking for a power bank please. Thanks in advance
Request: Weights/ankle weights (Kings Lynn PE30) I am looking for some weights and ankle weights please.
Photo of Weights/ankle weights (Kings Lynn PE30) #1
Request: Freezer (Kings Lynn PE30) Withdrawn I am looking for an under counter freezer please. Thanks
Free: A4 display folder (Kings Lynn PE30) Gifted Surplus to requirements
Request: Basic tools-hammer etc (Kings Lynn PE30) Hi all, I don’t suppose anyone has a spare basic tools please? Hammer, screwdriver etc just to get started please. Thank you very much.
Photo of Basic tools-hammer etc (Kings Lynn PE30) #1
Free: 2 lever arch folders and dividers (Kings Lynn PE30) Gifted I have 2 black A4 lever arch folders, dividers and some plastic wallets to give away. Just want gone, far too good to go to landfill.
Request: Over the door mirror (Kings Lynn PE30) Withdrawn Hi all, I am looking for an over the door mirror please. Thanks
Request: Brown fence paint (Kings Lynn PE30) Withdrawn Hi does anyone have any brown fence pain please? Thank you
Request: Keysafe (Kings Lynn PE30) Withdrawn Hi, does anyone have a keysafe ro gift please? Thank you
Request: Moss pole (Kings Lynn PE30) Received I am looking for a moss pole for my houseplant
Photo of Moss pole (Kings Lynn PE30) #1
Request: Bathroom cabinet (Kings Lynn PE30) Withdrawn Hi all, I am looking for a bathroom vabinet