A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Hotpoint AutoDose Washing Machine (New Addington) 9kg 60cm Washing machine. Less than a year old. The autodose is not working for the 45 minute cycle but still works for all other cycles. But you use the manual methos od adding detergent if you chose 45 minute was. The autodose is great technology as the clothes are weighed pre-wash and the stored detergent is dispensed according to whatsactually needed! You really do save money. I've replaced the machine with a Beko AutoDose so this is available today. Preference will be given to those who can collect first I'm afraid.
Photo of free Hotpoint AutoDose Washing Machine (New Addington) #1
Photo of free Hotpoint AutoDose Washing Machine (New Addington) #2
Photo of free Hotpoint AutoDose Washing Machine (New Addington) #3
Photo of free Hotpoint AutoDose Washing Machine (New Addington) #4
+4 +3 +2
Free: Perfectly good clothes airer (New Addington) Gifted Good condition, I've bought a larger version so this one must go. Asap
Photo of free Perfectly good clothes airer (New Addington) #1
Free: Ceiling light (East Croydon) Gifted ceiling light modern design from Next
Photo of free Ceiling light (East Croydon) #1
Photo of free Ceiling light (East Croydon) #2
Photo of free Ceiling light (East Croydon) #3
+1
Free: Foor Tiles (East Croydon) Gifted 60cmx60cm floor tiles. Used but great condition. They have tiles adhesive on the backs but still very usable. I have 22 available and a few more that are not quite full tiles.
Photo of free Foor Tiles (East Croydon) #1
Photo of free Foor Tiles (East Croydon) #2
Photo of free Foor Tiles (East Croydon) #3
+1
Free: Floor polish (East Croydon) Expired 5l container and over half remaining.
Photo of free Floor polish (East Croydon) #1
Photo of free Floor polish (East Croydon) #2
Request: Floor Scraper (East Croydon) Expired Hello fellow freecyclers, I am looking for a long handle door scraper to take up the old adhesive from floor tiles. I'm dragging our small home into modernity on a tight budget so any other decorating tools may also be of assistance to my project! I drive and I'm happy to collect at most times outside of office hours. Thank you for reading 😊
Request: Oak Drawers (East Croydon) Expired Dark Oak chest of drawers wanted please. I'd like to keep with the theme I'm going for throughout my new home but cannot afford to buy much at the moment. I can collect anytime.