A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Humorous jigsaw 1000 pieces (Reading West RG1)
Expired
This puzzle came in a box with a WASGIJ puzzle as well. I am keeping the WASGIJ puzzle and also the box. I am giving the jigsaw that matches the picture on the box. I am also giving a picture of the box.
Free:
1000-piece humorous jigsaw (Reading West RG1)
Expired
I received a box (pictured) holding two jigsaws. One was the Wasgij - I'm keeping that one and the box. The other is a puzzle that matches the box. I'm giving that puzzle plus a picture of the box.

94d
Free:
Assorted footwear (Reading West RG1)
Gifted
I am a man with size 6 feet. I recently discovered a large amount of footwear cluttering up my wardrobe and I want it gone. There are sandals, shoes, "socks" and slippers. They are in a range of colours. Some are worn, some are nearly new. They are to go as one lot - anybody interested can take them all away and sort through them to see what they'd like to keep and what to pass on.

105d
Free:
Football World Cup wall chart (Reading West RG1)
Gifted
59cm wide by 42 cm high You fill in the names of the teams and their scores until you reach the final on 19-July. Collection in afternoon only.

125d
Free:
Fancy water bottle (Reading West RG1)
Gifted
It has a nozzle that (I guess) can be used to suck the contents. It has a push-button that (I guess) can be used to spray the contents. I guess the capacity is about half a litre Collection is afternoons only.

128d
Free:
Tote bag (Reading West RG1)
Gifted
It is 13inches (33cm) wide by 17inches (43cm) tall. It has an open top. There is a zipped side compartment. It has a couple of strings through it which close the open top and can be used as shoulder straps to wear it on your back. Collection afternoons only

128d
Free:
Plastic sweet boxes - EMPTY (Reading West RG1)
Expired
One is round the other is octagonal. Each one has a tightly-fitting lid. Collection times afternoons only

128d
Free:
Pretty bags to hold presents (Reading West RG1)
Expired
There are 3 bags of size 13inches (33cm) by 5inches (12cm) square. Just the right size for a bottle of wine. There are 4 bags of size 13inches (33cm) by 10inches (26cm) square. One is labelled Christmas - the others are general. Collection is afternoons only.

128d
Free:
Mechanical scales for kitchen (Reading West RG1)
Expired
I have now bought an electronic scale so no longer need this older one. It weighs up to 3.5 Kg in 10g steps. It does NOT use batteries. Collection in afternoons only.

128d
Free:
Pretty present bags (Reading West RG1)
Gifted
There are 3 bags of size 13"(33cm) by 5"(12cm) square - just the right size for a bottle of wine. There are 4 bags of size 13"(33cm) by 10"(24cm) square. One is labelled Christmas - the others are general.

308d
Free:
Two plastic sweet boxes - EMPTY (Reading West RG1)
Expired
Plastic sweet boxes with tight-fitting lids.

308d
Free:
EMPTY plastic sweet boxes (Reading West RG1)
Expired
These boxes originally held sweets - they are now empty. The lids fit tightly.

319d
Free:
nothing (Reading West RG1)
Expired
nothing
319d
Free:
Pretty present bags (Reading West RG1)
Expired
There are 3 bags of size 13" (33cm) by 5" (12cm) square - just the right size to hold a bottle of wine. There are 4 bags of size 13" (33cm) by 10" (24cm) square. One is labelled Christmas - the others are general.

319d
Free:
Humorous 1000 piece jigsaw (Reading West RG1)
Expired
I bought this by mistake as I already own it. I cut open the fastenings so I cannot return it hence I'm offering it here.

319d
Free:
1000-piece humorous jigsaw (Reading West RG1)
Gifted
I received a box holding 2 jigsaws. One was a Wasgij. I'm keeping that one and the box. The second was a puzzle that matches the picture on the box. I'm giving this second jigsaw plus a picture of the box.

319d
Free:
1000 piece humorous jigsaw (Reading West RG1)
Expired
I bought this in error. When I received it I opened the box so I cannot return it. The inner bag holding the pieces is still intact.

323d
Free:
Plastic sweet boxes - EMPTY (Reading West RG1)
Expired
2 empty plastic sweet boxes with tightly fitting lids. I am prepared to split them but would prefer they go together.

323d
Free:
Pretty present bags (Reading West RG1)
Expired
There are 3 bags of size 13" (33cm) by 5" (12cm) square. They are just the right size to hold a bottle of wine. There are 4 bags of size 13" (33cm) by 10" (24cm) square. One is labelled Christmas - the others are general.

324d

324d
Free:
Bubble wrap (Reading West RG1)
Gifted
From time to time I receive items in the post. They are usually help in bubble wrap which I keep for possible reuse. So far there is quite a lot which I'm now offering here.
342d
Free:
EMPTY plastic sweet box (Reading West RG1)
Expired
This empty box has a tightly fitting lid. It is really just too good to chuck in the recycling bin so I'm offering it here.

342d
Free:
Pretty present bags (Reading West RG1)
Expired
There are 3 bags of size 13" (33cm) by 5" (12cm) squared - just the right size to hold a bottle of wine. There are 4 bags of size 13" (33cm) by 10" (26cm). One is labelled Christmas and the others are general.

342d
Free:
1000 piece humorous jigsaw (Reading West RG1)
Expired
I received a WASGIJ box holding two puzzles. The Wasgij one itself and a puzzle that matches the picture on the box. I am keeping the Wasgij puzzle and the box. I am giving away the puzzle that matches the box plus a photo of the box.

342d
Free:
Empty sweet box (Reading West RG1)
Expired
This is an EMPTY plastic sweet box. The lid fits pretty tightly.
346d
Free:
A bag of bubble wrap (Reading West RG1)
Expired
From time to time I receive items wrapped in these bubbles but I never use them myself, so they accumulate. I now have a shopping bag full of various bits of bubble wrap. Is anybody interested?
346d
Free:
Pretty present bags (Reading West RG1)
Expired
There are three bags of size 13" (33cm) by 5"(12cm) squared - just the right size to hold a bottle of wine. There are four bags of size 13" (33cm) by 10"(26cm) squared. One is specific for Christmas - the others are general.

346d
Free:
1000 piece humorous jigsaw (Reading West RG1)
Expired
I received a WASGIJ puzzle: the box had two puzzles. One was the Wasgij and the other matched the picture on the box. It is the second one I am giving. I am keeping the original box. I am giving a picture of the original box.

346d
Free:
Pretty present bags (Reading West RG1)
Expired
There are 3 bags of size 13" (33cm) by 5" (12cm) square - just right to hold a bottle of wine. There are 4 bags of size 13" (33cm) by 10" (26cm) square. One is labelled Christmas - the others are general.

1y
Free:
Humorous 1000-piece jigsaw (Reading West RG1)
Expired
The picture shows the word WASGIJ but this is NOT the Wasgij. The box originally had two puzzles: the Wasgij and one that matches the picture on the box. I am keeping the Wasgij and the box. I am giving the puzzle that matches the box and a photo of the box.

1y
Free:
Humorous 1000-piece jigsaw (Reading West RG1)
Expired
The picture shows the word WASGIJ. In fact the box contained 2 puzzles: the Wasgij and one having the same picture as the box. I am keeping the Wasgij and the box. I am giving the puzzle that matches the box, also a photo of the box.

1y