A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Clothes air dryer (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Three sides, folds flat.




Free:
Hangers (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Expired
Hi, does anyone need any black, plastic hangers? I have about ten of them. The recycling centre won't recycle them, so I'd love them to go to a good home!

2h
Free:
Basic cookie baking tin (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Black basic baking tin. -- MODERATORS REMINDER FOR MEMBERS -- Please remember to check your account for 'Chat' messages from other members and / or site volunteers. Please check the items offered are suitable before any potentially wasted journeys are undertaken. Remember EVERYTHING on Freegle must be for FREE - Freegle = FREE, Giving, Locally, Easily.

2h
Free:
Breakfast Frying Pan (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Large frying pan intended for frying a breakfast. -- MODERATORS REMINDER FOR MEMBERS -- Please remember to check your account for 'Chat' messages from other members and / or site volunteers. Please check the items offered are suitable before any potentially wasted journeys are undertaken. Remember EVERYTHING on Freegle must be for FREE - Freegle = FREE, Giving, Locally, Easily.

2h
Request:
Chalkboard Duster (Felt kind) (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Hi, does anyone happen to have a chalkboard duster they no long need? I'm looking for the old fashioned type - wood and felt. Many thanks.
3d
Free:
Electric wok (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Gifted
Hi, I was gifted an electric wok, unfortunately it's too big for the area I wanted it to live in.

3d
Request:
Slimline water butt (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Withdrawn
Hi, does anyone have a slimline water butt they no longer need (something similar to the photo that would fit in a narrow place)? Much appreciated.

26d
Free:
Two garden chairs in need of some TLC. (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Expired
Two wooden garden chairs that need sanding down and varnishing. Still plenty of life in them.


95d
Free:
Christmas stuff. (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Expired
A Christmas tree in a box and some white stars for a Christmas tree. From memory, the tree stands somewhere around 18 inches.


95d
Free:
Someone with green thumbs. (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Gifted
I have two indoor plants that are not thriving. One looks like it may have been overwatered and the other is an orchid...Is there anyone with green thumbs who can heal them?


95d
Request:
Cassette player (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Received
This is a long shot! Does anyone have an unwanted workable cassette player? I have some of my father's cassettes that I'd like to listen to.
164d
Free:
Pine mirror (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Expired
Pine mirror, roughly 20" x 25".

324d
Free:
Plastic food containers (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Expired
I have four large plastic food containers and and about 20 average sized ones, all with lids. Let me know if they are of interest before I have to recycle them.

325d
Free:
Racket player on a swivel (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Expired
Small racket player on a swivel.

325d
Free:
Small plastic measuring jug (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Expired
Small plastic measuring jug. It went opaque when I poured boiling water into it... Could be handy for scooping dog food, etc.

325d
Request:
Chalkboard Duster (Felt kind) (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Expired
Hi, does anyone happen to have a chalkboard duster they no long need? I'm looking for the old fashioned type - wood and felt. Many thanks.
1y
Free:
Faulty portable DVD Player for parts or fixers. (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Expired
Hi, I have a portable DVD Player that doesn't work anymore. Is there anyone who likes to fix things like this, or could use it for parts?
1y
Free:
Two indoor plants in need of some TLC (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Expired
Hi, I have two indoor plants that I just can't seem to help. I need someone with green thumbs to give them a happy home. I don't know if I am over watering them, or under watering them; if they are getting too much sun, or too little. Is there any one who can heal them? (1. Easter cactus (now Freegled). 2. I don't know what it's called. 3. the tall plant in the middle. I would prefer they go as a set to someone who can nurture them. Thanks.)


1y
Free:
Cactus plant in need of some TLC (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Gifted
I have an Easter cactus plant that needs some nurturing.

1y
1y
Request:
Monocular (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Expired
Hi, does anyone have a monocular that's no longer needed? Much appreciated.
1y
Free:
tins (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Expired
Tins to store pencils, crayons, pens, garage stuff like nails, screws, odds and ends, etc.
2y
Free:
Black Tissue Holder (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Gifted
Tissue holder. It clips on to the car door storage compartment. Could be used for baby wipes or other uses.
2y
Free:
Hot water bottles (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Gifted
Two hotwater bottles, to gift. Not the most expensive, but still do the job.
2y
Free:
Two Camping Chairs (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Gifted
Two blue camping chairs. Drink holder on the right arms. Removable headrests.
2y
Request:
Michaelmas Daisies (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Received
Hi, is anyone splitting Michaelmas daisies, and could give away some? Thanks, Sam.
2y
Request:
Garden shears (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Received
Hi, does anyone have a pair of garden shears they no longer need? Many thanks.
2y
Request:
Six bricks (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Received
Does anyone have six unwanted bricks (or breeze blocks) please? I need to elevate my outdoor storage box, to keep it off the wet slabs. Near to Drakelow preferred. Many thanks.
2y
Free:
Cards for crafting (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Expired
I have 30+ Christmas and Birthday cards for crafting. Going in the recycling bin tomorrow, unless someone would like them.
2y
Request:
White IKEA Billy Bookcase (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Expired
Hi, does anyone have a white IKEA Billy bookcase they don't need any more? One would be much appreciated; two would be fabulous! Thanks.
2y
Free:
Single bedframe and headboard (Burton Upon Trent DE15)
Expired
Hi, I have a single bedframe, with a headboard, if anyone has a need for it.
2y