A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Parasol (no cover) (Barbourne, Worcester)
Parasol in a good working order. The cover is missing (can be bought on Amazon). Collection from Barbourne.



+2
+1



+5
+4
+3



+4
+3
+2



+3
+2
+1



+3
+2
+1



+4
+3
+2



+6
+5
+4





+1

2h
Free:
Coffee Table (Barbourne, Worcester)
Gifted
Drop leaf coffee table with drawers. Collection from Barbourne.




346d
Free:
Mirror (Barbourne, Worcester)
Gifted
Please see photos for dimensions. Giving it away as I have replaced it with a different style.




354d
Free:
Dressing table with mirror (Barbourne, Worcester)
Gifted
This dressing table was kindly gifted to me on this site but it's the wrong size for my bedroom and therefore I cannot keep it. Will happily pass it to someone else who will find use for it.




1y
Free:
Chest of drawers (WR9 Droitwich)
Gifted
Small chest of drawers in a good condition. Collection from Droitwich.




1y
Free:
Table and bench (WR9 Droitwich)
Gifted
Garden wooden table and bench with a few cosmetic imperfections. Collection from Droitwich.




1y
Free:
Washing machine (WR9 Droitwich)
Gifted
Washing machine in a good working order, with a few cosmetic imperfections. Giving away as I am moving house and my new place already has a washing machine. Collection from Droitwich. Please note that the washing machine is on the first floor and I won't be able to help carry it due to back issues.




1y
Free:
Dining table (WR9 Droitwich)
Gifted
Dining table in good condition. Giving it away as we're moving house. Please see photos for imperfections. W 90cm L 150cm H 74cm Collection from Droitwich.




1y
Request:
Microwave (WR9 Droitwich)
Expired
I am looking for a microwave in a working condition as I've just broken my old one. Look is not important as long as it functions. Thank you.
1y
Free:
Compost bin (WR9 Droitwich)
Expired
Compost bin, no lid. Collection from Droitwich.

1y
Free:
Planters (WR9 Droitwich)
Gifted
Two planters. Collection from Droitwich.


1y
Free:
Pallets (WR9 Droitwich)
Gifted
Free pallets. Collection from Droitwich.

1y
Free:
Planters x2 (WR9 Droitwich)
Gifted
Two wooden planters. Collection from Droitwich.


1y
Free:
Wooden planters x3 (WR9 Droitwich)
Gifted
Three extra large wooden planters. Two of them are lined. Each of them is 160cm long. Collection from Droitwich.


1y
Free:
Compost bin, no lid (WR9 Droitwich)
Gifted
Compost bin, no lid. Collection from Droitwich.

1y
Free:
Pallets x6 (WR9 Droitwich)
Gifted
Free pallets, I've used them for gardening but no longer need them, take as many as required, collection from Droitwich. Please indicate in your message the day and time you can collect.



1y