A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Oxford mini dictionary for nurses (Bexleyheath)
Pls see pics :-)




+6
+5
+4



+1


+1


+1





+3
+2
+1


+1
Free:
Pretty little things coin chain (Bexleyheath)
Expired
Never opened. But I don’t wear necklaces. It’s not real gold also, so just costume jewellery


+1


+1


+1





1h
Free:
sticky rollers (Bexleyheath)
Sticky rollers for removing fluff and pet hair. Reusable just wash with warm soapy water and let dry.
1h
Free:
Hardcore and rubble (Bexleyheath)
Expired
I was gathering this to create a driveway but circumstances have changed now so I need to get rid of it all. If anyone is interested pls let me know asap. I can be flexible regarding collection times and can send more pics also. Bexleyheath




1y
Request:
Paving slabs (Bexleyheath)
Expired
Hi I’m looking for paving slabs to use for a driveway, trying to do crazy paving. Any expert advice also welcomed! Bexleyheath
1y
Free:
Book case (Bexleyheath)
Gifted
Dimensions 113 x 140h x 33


1y
Free:
2 printers working (Bexleyheath)
Gifted
I’ve got 2 printers. A bit dusty but still works I believe. Can be taken individually.



1y
Free:
Flat electric grill (Bexleyheath)
Gifted
One handle is broken but works perfectly and is not unsteady. European plug. Great for making breakfast or burgers.



1y
Request:
Hangers (Bexleyheath)
Expired
Hi I’m looking for some spare hangers pls. I live in Bexleyheath
1y
Free:
Data transfer cable (Bexleyheath)
Expired
Data transfer cable for hard drive (Samsung) Pls see pics



1y
Free:
Pumpkin carving kit new (Bexleyheath)
Expired
Hi as per pic

1y
Free:
Emergency Car wheel puncture repair (Bexleyheath)
Gifted
Please see pics for reference. emergency tire repair It’s a foam inside that expands & get hard It works same way as you fill a tyre with air but foam


1y
Free:
Artists career guide book (Bexleyheath)
Expired
Please see pics for details.


1y
Free:
Book on Hong Kong unopened (Bexleyheath)
Expired
Please see pics. This is new
1y
Free:
Microwave large (Bexleyheath)
Gifted
Hi I have a microwave to give away. It’s quite large. The plate doesn’t turn (just stopped one day) but it still heats food so I’ve been using it just fine.




1y
Free:
Kodak printer (not sure if works) (Bexleyheath)
Expired
Please see pics. If you can fix it you can have it! lol



1y
Free:
Bag of karate belts (Bexleyheath)
Expired
Bag full of different colour karate belts

1y
Free:
Sunglasses material pouch (Bexleyheath)
Expired
Like new x2

1y
Free:
Black apron (Bexleyheath)
Expired
Apron used only a few times

1y



1y
Free:
Harry Potter minicell (Bexleyheath)
Gifted
A few marks at the bottom



1y
Free:
Business card holder (Bexleyheath)
Expired
As seen

1y
Free:
Pocket charger (Bexleyheath)
Gifted
Comes with the attachments for Samsung or iPhone. Never used.



1y
Free:
Wireless earphones (Bexleyheath)
Gifted
Can be recharged by old Samsung charger, I might have the charger also.


1y
Free:
Jack to iPhone converter (Bexleyheath)
Gifted
Never used

1y
Free:
Nurses dictionary (Bexleyheath)
Expired
As shown. Excellent condition

1y
Free:
Sunglasses box (Bexleyheath)
Gifted
A few stains but otherwise good condition, see pic

1y
Free:
Wooden back scratcher (Bexleyheath)
Gifted
Never used


1y
Free:
Glass tea candle holders (Bexleyheath)
Expired
Well used but still have life!


1y
Free:
Earphones great condition (Bexleyheath)
Gifted
Works fine when checked

1y
Free:
Earphones (Bexleyheath)
Expired
Works fine when checked

1y