A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Suspension files (Shavington CW2) Pile of suspension files, note that these are A4 width rather than the wider foolscap ones.
Photo of free Suspension files (Shavington CW2) #1
Free: SCART Cable Switcher (Shavington CW2) Four into one SCART cable switcher. I can't test it as I don't have anything with SCART sockets anymore, but if you're connecting older stuff together this might be useful.
Photo of free SCART Cable Switcher (Shavington CW2) #1
Free: SCART Cable Switcher (Shavington CW2) Withdrawn Four into one SCART cable switcher. I can't test it as I don't have anything with SCART sockets anymore, but if you're connecting older stuff together this might be useful.
Photo of free SCART Cable Switcher (Shavington CW2) #1
Free: SCART cable switcher (Shavington, CW2) Four into one SCART cable switcher. I can't test it as I don't have anything with SCART sockets any more, but if you're connecting older stuff together this might be useful.
Photo of free SCART cable switcher (Shavington, CW2) #1
Free: Practical Classics magazines (Shavington, CW2) Gifted Pile of "Practical Classics" classic car restoration magazines, wide range of dates from the 1980s to the 2000s. Collection from between Crewe and Nantwich.
Photo of free Practical Classics magazines (Shavington, CW2) #1
Free: Jazz magazines (Shavington, CW2) Gifted Pile of "Jazz Greats" magazines, in good overall condition.
Photo of free Jazz magazines (Shavington, CW2) #1
Free: Model Railway Magazines (Shavington, CW2) Gifted Two piles of model railway magazines, 26 copies of one of them, and approximately 9" pile of the other. Also a lot of other model railway magazines that I haven't sorted through yet.
Photo of free Model Railway Magazines (Shavington, CW2) #1
Photo of free Model Railway Magazines (Shavington, CW2) #2
Free: Old Wood sideboard (Stapeley, CW5) Expired Old wooden sideboard for a project, or to be cut up for firewood if you prefer. 1.5m wide x 45cm deep x 86cm high. It's been used in my workshop so it's quite shabby.
Photo of free Old Wood sideboard (Stapeley, CW5) #1