A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Quince (Golden Triangle NR2) If anyone has a quince tree with some spare fruit going please contact me
Photo of Quince (Golden Triangle NR2) #1
Request: Garden fleece (Golden Triangle NR2) Expired I would like some garden fleece for my small raised bed where I am experimenting with growing winter vegetables. James st wondered if anyone had any spare?
Request: Quince (Golden Triangle NR2) Received I no longer have a quince tree. I'd love to take some quince off your hands I'd be most grateful Thanks
Free: Bamboo coffee table (Golden Triangle NR2) Expired Low bamboo coffee table 43cm high 96cm long and 51cm wide. Top is detachable
Photo of free Bamboo coffee table (Golden Triangle NR2) #1
Free: Bike panniers (Golden Triangle NR2) Gifted Very good condition but need waterproofing
Photo of free Bike panniers (Golden Triangle NR2) #1
Photo of free Bike panniers (Golden Triangle NR2) #2
Photo of free Bike panniers (Golden Triangle NR2) #3
+1
Free: Two chairs (Golden Triangle NR2) Gifted Two folding chairs with cushions
Photo of free Two chairs (Golden Triangle NR2) #1
Request: Large round rug (Golden Triangle NR2) Received I'd love a large round rug for my living room - anything considered
Free: Bike basket (Golden Triangle NR2) Gifted A little rusty but still a lot of life
Free: Small metal filofax holder (Golden Triangle NR2) Expired A little worn but still serviceable
Free: Pastry/Cookie cutters (Golden Triangle NR2) Expired Very good condition
Free: Bokashi bran (Golden Triangle NR2) Gifted I have two thirds of a bag of bokashi bran if you'd like it for your bokashi bin
Free: Salad servers (Golden Triangle NR2) Gifted One slightly rusty
Free: Essential oil diffuser (Golden Triangle NR2) Gifted I got it from another freegler but never used it
Free: Lemon zester (Golden Triangle NR2) Gifted
Free: Mandolin slicer (Golden Triangle NR2) Gifted Very sharp hand held vegetable mandolin
Free: Yoghurt maker (Golden Triangle NR2) Gifted I got it from another Freegler but never got round to making any yoghurt
Request: Large sturdy boxes (Cromer NR27) Received I'm moving house soon. Does anyone have any large sturdy boxes I could have please? Thanks
Request: Washing Line Base (Cromer NR27) Expired Has anyone got a base for a rotary washing line please?
Free: Glass jars (Cromer NR27) Gifted I have about 20 glass jars ranging in size from jam jars to larger ones that hold 750g Would prefer them to go as a job lot
Request: Bike panniers (Cromer NR27) Received Does anyone have any bike panniers they no longer use or need? I'd be very grateful for some!