A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Soup cans (Churchill Meadows)
Not sure of expiry but they unopened.


Request:
Oregano plant (Churchill Meadows)
Expired
Hello plant lovers! I need a few clippings of oregano plant for me to grow indoors. If anyone has good healthy plant clippings and willing to share, I’d appreciate it. Thank you so much.


1h
Free:
Lunch boxes (Churchill Meadows)
Gifted
Lunch / storage boxes.

77d
Free:
Treat puzzle for dogs (Churchill Meadows)
Gifted 
136d
Free:
Snacks and Misc (Churchill Meadows)
Expired
I’m not sure if the expiry, pls! Please let me know if you’re interested in taking these. Thanks!

144d
Free:
Disposable male wraps (Churchill Meadows)
Expired
Diaper/nappy pads

153d
Free:
Soy milk and vegetable broth (Churchill Meadows)
Gifted
Not sure of expiry.

234d
Free:
Protien bars (Churchill Meadows)
Expired
Oats and chocolate flavour

278d
Free:
Flashlight (Churchill Meadows)
Gifted 
278d
Free:
Chocolate pan cake mix (Churchill Meadows)
Expired
Opened and two scooped taken.

280d
Free:
Handbag (Churchill Meadows)
Expired
About Face branded handed bag

280d
Free:
Selfie stick (Churchill Meadows)
Expired
Used selfie stick.

280d
Free:
Computer Headset (Churchill Meadows)
Expired
Working head set

280d
Free:
Canned soups and vegetables (Churchill Meadows)
Gifted
Unopened cans and can be used for instant cooking. Not sure of expiry.

325d
Free:
Kids snacks items (Churchill Meadows)
Gifted
Not sure of expiry. Please let me know if you’re interested.

326d
Request:
Home furniture (Churchill Meadows)
Expired
Hello, I'm looking for some home furniture to use for a small family. A queen size bed frame and mattress. A small table suitable for a small dining room. A wardrobe to organize and store! It would really be helpful! Thank you.
330d
Free:
Frozen food (Churchill Meadows)
Gifted
Vegetarian. Not sure of expiry. Still in freezer.


331d
Free:
Juice boxes (Churchill Meadows)
Gifted
Giving away juice boxes. Not sure of the expiry! But unopened! Let me know if you’re interested. Thank you!


333d
Request:
Indoor House plants 🪴 (Churchill Meadows)
Expired
Does anyone has any indoor plants that they can give so I can grown at home? I really appreciate your help! Thanks in advance.
336d

336d
Free:
Snacks (Churchill Meadows)
Gifted
Not sure of expiry dates, pls!

1y
Free:
Car organizer (Churchill Meadows)
Gifted
Got it from here. Passing it to the next person.

1y
Free:
Small dolls/figurines (Churchill Meadows)
Gifted
Small toys for kids.

1y
Free:
Cardholder sheets (Churchill Meadows)
Gifted
Folder sheets to hold visiting/business cards.

1y
Free:
Boy’s clothes (Churchill Meadows)
Expired
Boy’s clothes suitable for age between 5 to 7 or even 8 depending on the kid’s growth.

1y
Free:
Cat/dog bed (Churchill Meadows)
Gifted
Square shaped light weight bed that can also be used while travelling for your fury pet.

1y
Free:
Sling bag (Churchill Meadows)
Expired
Please let me know if anyone is interested otherwise I can donate elsewhere. This sling bag is in good using condition but needs a wash. Zippers are working well. Very handy and can even be used during winter.

1y
Request:
Cooler or chiller (Churchill Meadows)
Expired
Hello. I’m looking for a cooler/chiller used for camping. If you have one to spare or borrow I’d appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

1y
Free:
Summer sandals (Churchill Meadows)
Gifted
Brown and black comfy sandals for summer to match with formal or casual wear. Must be a size 7 (not sure).

1y
Free:
Cinnamon buns (Churchill Meadows)
Gifted
Please state time and date

1y
Free:
Condiments and crisps (Churchill Meadows)
Gifted
Please state time and date


1y