A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Kilner jars (Taunton) Five Kilner jars. Holway area
Photo of free Kilner jars (Taunton) #1
Request: Shooting stick/seat (Taunton) Expired Hello. I am wondering if anyone has a shooting stick they no longer need in the Taunton area.
Request: Shooting stick/seat (Taunton) Expired Hello. I am requesting a shooting stick and wondered if anyone had one they no longer need in the Taunton area.
Free: Mower engines (Taunton) Gifted Two mower engines for spares or repairs. Both engines turn over but I haven't tried starting them. They came to me with other bits I bought.
Photo of free Mower engines (Taunton) #1
Photo of free Mower engines (Taunton) #2
Request: Michaelmas daisy (Taunton) Expired Just wondering if anyone has a Michaelmas daisy (Astor) plant they are dividing as I would appreciate some roots. I think they grow about 30" tall and come in various colours. Taunton area.
Free: Black currant cuttings (Taunton) Expired About 250mm long. Just push them in the ground and watch them grow. Still available
Photo of free Black currant cuttings (Taunton) #1
Request: Buckaroo game (Taunton) Expired Sorry for the request but was wondering if anyone has a Buckaroo game that may be incomplete but still has the saddle as my grandchild's doesn't? Taunton area.
Photo of Buckaroo game (Taunton) #1
Free: Plant pots (Taunton) Gifted Good condition and various sizes. Posting for a friend so I will have to liase with him for timing of collection but usually about 6pm. The bigger pots have now been taken. Plenty of others still left.
Photo of free Plant pots (Taunton) #1
Request: 100 piece jigsaw puzzle (Taunton) Expired Just wondering if anyone has a 100 piece jigsaw puzzle for a yound visitor. Thanks
Free: Wood (Taunton) Gifted Wood. Came from a post and rail fence. Has nails in it. Maybe usefull to someone.