A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Extra Large Moving Boxes (Gatlin & I-95)
Free: King Size Head & Foot Board (Gatlin & I-95) Used but very sturdy bed: includes headboard, footboard and slats. ASAP driveway pick up. Bring help…. extremely heavy!!! ***Reply with pick up time, name and # for response.*** PS: There will be matching dresser, mirror, and 2 night stands to follow in a couple weeks. .
Photo of free King Size Head & Foot Board (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Photo of free King Size Head & Foot Board (Gatlin & I-95) #2
Photo of free King Size Head & Foot Board (Gatlin & I-95) #3
+1
Free: Padded Chair (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted Great condition ASAP pick up Respond with name and pick up day/time
Photo of free Padded Chair (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Free: Drawers chest, Chair, Night Stand (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted -All in good condition -ASAP driveway pick up by this weekend -Must be able to lift, move and load organs on your own Reply with your NAME, time and date for pick up
Photo of free Drawers chest, Chair, Night Stand (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Photo of free Drawers chest, Chair, Night Stand (Gatlin & I-95) #2
Photo of free Drawers chest, Chair, Night Stand (Gatlin & I-95) #3
Photo of free Drawers chest, Chair, Night Stand (Gatlin & I-95) #4
+4 +3 +2
Free: Large Pet/Child Gate/Barrier (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted For ASAP porch pick up For response, reply with pick up time, name & #. I-95 & Gatlin Blvd
Photo of free Large Pet/Child Gate/Barrier (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Free: King Size Head & Foot Board (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted Used but very sturdy bed: includes headboard, footboard and slats. ASAP driveway pick up. Bring help…. extremely heavy!!! ***Reply with pick up time, name and # for response.*** PS: There will be matching dresser, mirror, and 2 night stands to follow in a couple weeks. .
Photo of free King Size Head & Foot Board (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Photo of free King Size Head & Foot Board (Gatlin & I-95) #2
Photo of free King Size Head & Foot Board (Gatlin & I-95) #3
+1
Free: Circular Saw, Saw Horse (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted All works. Specify your item of interest ASAP pick up Gatlin & I-95 ***Reply with name, # and pick up time for response ***
Photo of free Circular Saw, Saw Horse (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Photo of free Circular Saw, Saw Horse (Gatlin & I-95) #2
Free: Upright Chicken Roaster (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted ASAP pick up Gatlin & I-95 ***Reply with name, # and pick up time for response ***
Photo of free Upright Chicken Roaster (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Free: Sprinkler (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted ASAP pick up Gatlin & I-95 ***Reply with name, # and pick up time for response ***
Photo of free Sprinkler (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Free: Veggie Bullet (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted Brand New in box ASAP pick up Gatlin & I-95 ***Reply with name, # and pick up time for response ***
Photo of free Veggie Bullet (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Free: Indoor smokeless grill (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted ASAP pick up Gatlin & I-95 ***Reply with name, # and pick up time for response ***
Photo of free Indoor smokeless grill (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Free: 4 Tennis Rackets (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted ASAP pick up Gatlin & I-95 ***Reply with name, # and pick up time for response ***
Photo of free 4 Tennis Rackets (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Free: Wet & Circular Saw, Saw Horse (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted All works. Specify your item of interest ASAP pick up Gatlin & I-95 ***Reply with name, # and pick up time for response ***
Photo of free Wet & Circular Saw, Saw Horse (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Photo of free Wet & Circular Saw, Saw Horse (Gatlin & I-95) #2
Free: Gutter Drain Things (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted Bought but couldn’t use it. ASAP pick up Gatlin & I-95 ***Reply with name, # and pick up time for response ***
Photo of free Gutter Drain Things (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Free: Ronco Rotisserie with accessories (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted Used about 2-3 times and been garage stored since. ASAP pick up Gatlin & I-95 ***Reply with name, # and pick up time for response ***
Photo of free Ronco Rotisserie with accessories (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Free: Waterpik with accessories (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted ASAP pick up Gatlin & I-95 ***Reply with name, # and pick up time for response ***
Photo of free Waterpik with accessories (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Free: InstaPot (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted Handle has a crack but works just fine. ASAP pick up Gatlin & I-95 ***Reply with name, # and pick up time for a response ***
Photo of free InstaPot (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Photo of free InstaPot (Gatlin & I-95) #2
Free: Electric Lawn Mower (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted Used a few times and been garage stored, needs a battery. ASAP pick up - Gatlin & I-95 ***Reply with name, # and pick up time for response ***
Photo of free Electric Lawn Mower (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Free: 2 Bleacher/Stadium Seat backs (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted ASAP pick up Gatlin & I-95 ***Reply with name, # and pick up time for response ***
Photo of free 2 Bleacher/Stadium Seat backs (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Free: Basketball Hoop (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted Can be broken down into small pieces for transport ASAP pick up from Gatlin & I-95 ***Reply with name &# for a response ***
Photo of free Basketball Hoop (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Photo of free Basketball Hoop (Gatlin & I-95) #2
Free: Beach Umbrella (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted Used once Pick up ASAP from Gatlin I-95 ***Reply with name and # for a response.***
Photo of free Beach Umbrella (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Free: Large Pkg Disposable Utensils (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted Unused pkg -Knives, forks, spoons For ASAP driveway pick up today READ!!: reply with pick up time, name + # for a response.
Photo of free Large Pkg Disposable Utensils (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Free: Cake Decorating Carousel/Tools (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted For ASAP driveway pick up today READ!!: reply with pick up time, name + # for a response.
Photo of free Cake Decorating Carousel/Tools (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Free: Brand New 50-55 inch TV Cover (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted For Outdoor For ASAP driveway pick up today READ!!: reply with pick up time, name + # for a response.
Photo of free Brand New 50-55 inch TV Cover (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Free: Desk Lamp (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted For ASAP driveway pick up today READ!!: reply with pick up time, name + # for a response.
Photo of free Desk Lamp (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Free: Kids Helmet (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted For ASAP driveway pick up today READ!!: reply with pick up time, name + # for a response.
Photo of free Kids Helmet (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Free: Self Watering Ceramic 6in Planters (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted For ASAP driveway pick up today READ!!: reply with pick up time, name + # for a response.
Photo of free Self Watering Ceramic 6in Planters (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Photo of free Self Watering Ceramic 6in Planters (Gatlin & I-95) #2
Free: 4 Large Water Jugs/Thermos (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted 2 metal ones 2 plastic ones For ASAP driveway pick up today READ!!: reply with pick up time, name + # for a response.
Photo of free 4 Large Water Jugs/Thermos (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Free: Beach/Lounge Chairs (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted For ASAP driveway pick up today READ!!: reply with pick up time, name + # for a response.
Photo of free Beach/Lounge Chairs (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Photo of free Beach/Lounge Chairs (Gatlin & I-95) #2
Photo of free Beach/Lounge Chairs (Gatlin & I-95) #3
+1
Free: Barely Used Skates (Gatlin & I-95) Gifted ****Size 11 men’s rollerblades with elbow & knee pads and helmet (used once) ****Size 8 women’s roller skates (used twice) ASAP driveway pick up today READ!!!: Reply with pick up time, name AND # for a response.
Photo of free Barely Used Skates (Gatlin & I-95) #1
Photo of free Barely Used Skates (Gatlin & I-95) #2
Photo of free Barely Used Skates (Gatlin & I-95) #3
+1