A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Four pack of 50ml moonshine (Clifton BS8)
Four pack of unopened 50ml o’donnell moonshine Please bring ID if your age would be in question. Please suggest a time and date when messaging.






+2
+1




+1



Free:
Round glass vase (Clifton BS8)
Gifted
A glass vase for flowers or a plant. Please suggest a date + time to collect them in your message. I will keep the availability / promise status updated.





+1





1h
Free:
50ml Irishman whiskey (Clifton BS8)
50ml of unopened the Irishman Irish whiskey. Please bring ID if your age would be in question. Please suggest a time and date when messaging.

1h
Free:
100ml coconut rum (Clifton BS8)
Promised
100ml of coconut rum from Saint Martin. Please bring ID if your age would be in question. Please suggest a time and date when messaging.

1h
Free:
Flash mop and 10 heads (Clifton BS8)
Still working (including spraying function), but missing bottle that holds liquid. Spare box of 11 heads included. Giving away as we got a new mop. Please suggest a day and time for collection


2h
Free:
Dishwasher salt 1kg (Clifton BS8)
1kg of Sainsbury dishwasher salt, unopened. We bought way too many so giving this one away. Please suggest a day and time when messaging.

2h
Free:
Russell Hobbs Kettle (Clifton BS8)
Russell Hobbs Kettle Still working. I have just descaled it, but it wasn’t perfect. Comes with the base for boiling. Please suggest a day and time for collection when messaging.

2h
Free:
KENWOOD small blender (Clifton BS8)
Promised
A small blender by kenwood. Still works, we have just got a larger blender now. Please suggest a day and time for collection when messaging.


2h
Free:
Philips hand steamer (Clifton BS8)
Promised
Handheld clothes steamer by Philips Still works, we just have a freestanding one now. Please suggest a day and time for collection when messaging.




2h
Free:
Glass container with lid (Clifton BS8)
Gifted
glass container with lid and steam vent. Dishwasher safe, and microwave and oven safe without lid. Please suggest a date + time to collect them in your message. I will keep the availability / promise status updated.

23d
Free:
500ml glass bottle with pump (Clifton BS8)
Gifted
500ml glass bottle with pump. Please suggest a date + time to collect them in your message. I will keep the availability / promise status updated.

23d
Free:
1L glass container (Clifton BS8)
Gifted
1L food, freezer, dishwasher and microwave safe glass container. Please suggest a date + time to collect them in your message. I will keep the availability / promise status updated.


23d
Free:
1L dark glass bottle with pump (Clifton BS8)
Gifted
1 litre dark glass bottle with pump. Please suggest a date + time to collect them in your message. I will keep the availability / promise status updated.

23d
Free:
Wooden Banister Posts x 3 (Clifton BS8)
Expired
3 x wooden original banister posts, they are 69cm tall. Please suggest a date + time to collect them in your message. I will keep the availability / promise status updated.

115d
Free:
Wren Kitchens End Plank (Clifton BS8)
Expired
Wren Kitchen Ebnd Plank Shaker Classic Fossil Grey Matt New in box. Please suggest a date + time to collect them in your message. I will keep the availability / promise status updated.


115d
Free:
Wren Kitchen Front Panels x 2 (Clifton BS8)
Expired
Wren Kitchen Front Panel Shaker Classic Fossil Grey Matt New in box (box might look damaged but the wood is protected with bubble wrap so should be fine). Please suggest a date + time to collect them in your message. I will keep the availability / promise status updated.



115d
Free:
Graphenstone Sample Paints x 5 (Clifton BS8)
Gifted
5 sample size paints from Graphenstone, in Buckram, Poplin, Cashmere, Boucle and Gosgrain. New and sealed. Please suggest a date + time to collect them in your message. I will keep the availability / promise status updated.


115d
Free:
Wren Kitchen Drawer Front (Clifton BS8)
Expired
Wren Kitchen Draw Front Shaker Classic Fossil Grey Matt New in box. Please suggest a date + time to collect them in your message. I will keep the availability / promise status updated.


115d
Free:
Wren Worktop Support Batten x 2 (Clifton BS8)
Expired
Wren Kitchen Worktop Support Batten x 2 Both new in box. Please suggest a date + time to collect them in your message. I will keep the availability / promise status updated.


115d

115d
Free:
Woven basket planter (Clifton BS8)
Gifted
Woven basket planter with plastic covering inside to keep water from leaking out. Please suggest a date + time to collect them in your message. I will keep the availability / promise status updated.

115d
Free:
Long glass vase (Clifton BS8)
Gifted
A long glass vase for flowers or a plant. Please suggest a date + time to collect them in your message. I will keep the availability / promise status updated.

115d
Free:
Untreated wood (Clifton BS8)
Expired
4 piece of [what looks to be untreated] wood: * 2 x 31cm*2cm*1cm * 1 x 51cm*2cm*1cm * 1 x 112cm*2cm*1cm Please suggest a date / time when you message. I will keep the listing up to date with promised/taken status.


122d
Free:
Double Glazing Insert (Clifton BS8)
Expired
I have 3 x new white-bordered push-fit double glazing inserts with dimensions: Width 209mm Height 283mm These were ordered in error and made to order, so the manufacturer won't take them back. Please suggest a date + time to collect them in your message. I will keep the availability / promise status updated.


122d
Free:
IKEA IVAR Shelf x 5 (Clifton BS8)
Expired
5 x IKEA IVAR shelf at 83x50 cm. Please suggest a date + time to collect them in your message. I will keep the availability / promise status updated.

122d
Free:
6 Piece Puppy Gate Set (Clifton BS8)
Gifted
A 6 piece (5 walls and 1 latched door) set for puppies/dogs. Please suggest a date + time to collect them in your message. I will keep the availability / promise status updated.

122d
Free:
Geberit bright chrome-plated toilet buttons x 2 (Clifton BS8)
Gifted
Geberit remote flush actuator, square design, pneumatic, for dual flush, concealed actuator x 2, both new in box. Please suggest a date + time to collect them in your message. I will keep the availability / promise status updated.


122d
Free:
Dunelm Hugo charcoal dining chair x 3 (Clifton BS8)
Expired
3 x Hugo Dining Chairs Charcoal Chairs have been used and some of the legs could do with a tighten, but no stains/etc. Please suggest a date + time to collect them in your message. I will keep the availability / promise status updated.



129d
Free:
Beige Pet Treat Pouch (Clifton BS8)
Expired
Trixie Beige Treat Pouch. Used, in good condition with everything working and clean/washed. Info: quick access for treats with fastening clip and belt loop easy to close with a drawstring Please suggest a date and time for collection when messaging, I am normally available


289d
Free:
UV Urine Detector (Clifton BS8)
Gifted
Simple Solution UV Spot Spotter HD. Opened, in working condition with working batteries. Reveal pet urine stains on various surfaces, making it easier to identify and remove the source of unpleasant odours in your home. Please suggest a date and time for collection when messaging, I am normally available.


297d
Free:
Microfibre chamois towel (Clifton BS8)
Gifted
Groomers Simply G Aquasorb Towel - Medium. New in plastic wrap. Perfect for drying wet dogs to remove excess water before blasting. Our super absorbent microfibre material has the ability to rapidly remove water from dogs coat, helping to reduce drying time. This towel is perfect for rubbing down dogs after bathing or exercise. It is also gentle enough for use on faces. Please suggest a date and time for collection when messaging. I am normally available.


297d