A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Epson 4-in-one printer (Greenfield Ma)
Epson 4-in-one printer/copier/scanner/fax, model WF-3720. I have extra ink too. Printing is giving some errors - I haven’t debugged it. Scanning still works and hopefully you can get the printer running ok too




3h
Free:
Nest thermostat (Greenfield Ma)
Expired
It works well as a thermostat but can no longer connect to an app for remote adjustment

222d
Free:
Comfy bath math (Greenfield Ma)
Expired
Tan, squishy. Not skid-resistant


267d
Free:
Airbrush kit (Greenfield Ma)
Expired
Old, so the paint might or might not be revivable. But it worked and was fun to use


281d
Free:
Blood pressure cuff (Greenfield Ma)
Expired
Works fine. ( i never got the app to work but it reads out BP and pulse on the display )

281d
Free:
Two old MacBooks. Work ok (Greenfield Ma)
Expired
Or suggestions on what to do with these? Specs on request.

306d
Free:
Microwave- works fine (Greenfield Ma)
Gifted
We just got another one installed above the stove

310d
Free:
Curb alert -stuff going out allweek (Greenfield Ma)
Expired
We have to clear out on short notice, so we’re putting stuff on the curb on High St in Greenfield between Smith and Hayward: near the Farmers Coop. Dog stuff, including grooming shears. Chair Tripods …
312d
Free:
Mattress topper, twin, fluffy (Greenfield Ma)
Expired
Nice and comfy. Twin xl 39”x80”. Fill is poly “down” We didn’t use it. I think we got it secondhand but it looks clean and maybe unused


313d
Free:
Mattress topper, full, memory foam (Greenfield Ma)
Gifted
Hardly used. We were trying to get my Mother-in-law comfy but she ended up getting a hospital bed. 6’ x 4’3”

313d
Request:
Fidget toy with metal gears (Greenfield Ma)
Expired
Got a fidget you don’t use any more? I’m looking for a fun prop to use while I’m talking about manufacturing systems
1y