A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
School uniform (Bletchley MK2)
Mainly boys, lots of white shirts and black or charcoal trousers. Mainly secondary school size There is a number of sizes in this big bag. Good condition




+1


+1


+1



+4
+3
+2


+1



+2
+1

Free:
two pieces of foam/pillows (Bletchley MK2)
Gifted
I think they may be some sort of pillow/cushion


+1


+1






+1




+1


3h
Free:
Note pads / scribble pads (Bletchley MK2)
Expired
Really useful for shopping lists or notes. I have over 70 of these notepads printed with a company's name that no longer exists.


175d
Free:
Books (Bletchley MK2)
Expired
Mainly children's books

175d
Free:
Mixed toiletries (Bletchley MK2)
Expired
all sorts new and used and samples, might be more added as I am still clearing out the cupboards

175d
Free:
Pokemon Large (Bletchley MK2)
Gifted
This is an old Pokemon calendar but I thought the large pictures would be great for a pokemon fan. (I've just pictured a couple for you to see ) It isn't a small calendar



184d
Free:
Pokemon (Bletchley MK2)
Gifted
This is an old Pokemon calendar but I thought the large pictures would be great for a pokemon fan. (I've just pictured a couple for you to see ) It isn't a small calendar



191d
Free:
Food (Bletchley MK2)
Gifted
few items of food In the containers are brown sugar and Cadburys Drinking chocolate



203d
Free:
Double wardrobe and middle unit (Bletchley MK2)
Expired
This is two separate wardrobe units (double door). And a separate middle unit with long lead connects the light over the mirror. Originally from John Lewis. The handles on the doors and draws need replacing. This is a really solid and heavy item that will need two people to shift. The middle unit was brought downstairs in one piece but the wardrobes had to be dismantled so a small amount of damage was done but nothing that a bit of wood filler wouldn't solve and I don't think there was any damage that you would see from the front. Otherwise in good condition and solid. Needs to go asap or it will have to go to the tip.




204d
Free:
Storage containers (Bletchley MK2)
Gifted
different sizes as seen



208d
Free:
IT books (Bletchley MK2)
Gifted
All in excellent condition. Preferably to go in one lot.




304d
Free:
mixed lot (Bletchley MK2)
Gifted
maybe for a car booter?


308d
Request:
Sackbarrow (Bletchley MK2)
Expired
Hello and thank you for reading my post. Has anyone got a heavy duty sack barrow that they no longer need please?
311d
Free:
Doll - collectable (Bletchley MK2)
Expired
pretty doll. She needs a bit of glue on her neck otherwise good condition

336d
Free:
snowman candle (Bletchley MK2)
Gifted
not used but a bit battered from storing!

1y
Free:
Creme bath (Bletchley MK2)
Gifted
unused

1y
Free:
Keyboard and child's book (Bletchley MK2)
Expired
The keyboard works except for one button and the book possibly needs a battery or something but the book bit is fine and is so much fun for kids.

1y
Free:
Learn German for children (Bletchley MK2)
Expired
This is a book and cassette tape for children

1y
Free:
Wooden curtain pole (Bletchley MK2)
Expired
Wooden pole with rings for small window

1y



1y
Free:
two pieces of foam (Bletchley MK2)
Gifted
I think they may be some sort of pillow/cushion



1y
Free:
Childrens book (Bletchley MK2)
Expired
quite a lot of children's books. Not in great condition but they will stll get some use out of them even if only to do the puzzles and make a collage. There is a book for instance which shows you how to draw certain things like animals but the spine on the book is broken, such a shame if they are just scrapped

1y
Free:
Cabinet (Bletchley MK2)
Gifted
I had this cabinet at the side of a bed. In good and solid condition and would be useful to someone even if only in a shed or garage but still serviceable in the home. There is three tiny holes in the top (see photos) but when you have put a lamp or something on there you don't see it


1y
Free:
Lilac backpack (Bletchley MK2)
Expired
in good condition apart from the loop at the top has frayed


1y
Free:
Work boots (Bletchley MK2)
Gifted
size 10 only worn a few times


1y
Free:
beautiful red squirrel picture (Bletchley MK2)
Gifted
framed red squirrel approx 15 x11 inches

1y
Free:
Gtech (Bletchley MK2)
Gifted
A Gtech upright vacuum and cordless handheld. Both old and may be useful for spares or repair. They have been put on charge but do not hold a charge at all which is why I am saying spares or repair. I have no idea how to repair perhaps you will. There is also three spare items that are used , so that I didn't have to wait for the filter to dry I would put another in the machine that was already dry. The second photo shows 2 new parts. I will not split they all need to go together please


1y
Free:
Exercise bike (Bletchley MK2)
Gifted
This is a very sturdy exercise bike. It needs a new strap on one of the peddles and new mileage wire but these can be found online.



1y
Free:
Shoerack (Bletchley MK2)
Gifted
Needs a good clean, will be ok to use.


1y
Free:
artificial flowers in vases (Bletchley MK2)
Gifted
rose and sweet peas in two vases take one or both


1y
Free:
A futon/storage (Bletchley MK2)
Expired
Has a few stains. The fabric cover can be taken off and the unit newly upholstered.



1y