A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Maplin MHL V3.0 to HDMI Adaptor (Gleadless S14)
Gifted
I have to gift a MHL to HDMI Adaptor in great condition only used a handful of times.. Connects your smartphone to your TV using HDMI Port. * Please not phone connection is micro USB, so you would need to purchase micro USB to USB C adapter from elsewhere where to make it work with latest smart phones.


+1


+1




+1




Free:
Padded Universal Rear Car Seat Cover (Gleadless S14)
Gifted
Padded Universal Rear car seat cover, very good condition only used a handful of times.




+1



+4
+3
+2




+1



16d
Free:
Samsung galaxy Tab A (10") (Gleadless S14)
Gifted
I have to gift a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10 inch Android tablet in good condition running Android 7.1. The tablet is about 8 years old so won't take software updates but could be used as a screen monitor etc. The unit has been rest and ready to go. First come basis



58d
Free:
BOSCH Tassimo Pod Machine (Gleadless S14)
Gifted
I have a Bosch Tassimo Pod Machine to give away, it's in good clean working order complete with metal pod storage/ stand and instructions. Also throwing in a Original COSTA glass with long handled mixing spoon. First come basis.


63d
Free:
Bonsai Tree Fertilizer (Gleadless S14)
Withdrawn
Nearly full container of Bonsai Tree Fertilizer, comes with spoon applicator.


84d
Free:
E14 240v LED Spotlight Bulb (Gleadless S14)
Expired
I have a used good condition IKEA E14 240v 5.3w 400lm spotlight bulb to gift. First come basis



132d
Free:
BBQ Sausage holder (Gleadless S14)
Expired
I have to gift a BBQ Sausage holder, holds up to 4; sausages at a time. Used a couple of times, in great condition. *First come basis

185d
Free:
Metal Cooking lid holder (Gleadless S14)
Expired
I have to gift a cooking lid holder, good condition unused first come basis.

187d
Free:
High Heel Gel Cushions (Gleadless S14)
Expired
Unused sealed in packaging


187d
Free:
Clutch bag (Gleadless S14)
Expired
Used 19cm clutch bag, good condition, light signs of wear inside bag ( see photos)


187d
Free:
Metal Basket (Gleadless S14)
Expired
I have to gift a Metal Basket in great condition. Dimensions approx: L x W x H 36.x 28 x 7.5 cm (14.5 x 11 x 3 inches) * First come basis.


188d
Free:
New Plastic Wine bottle Ice bucket (Gleadless S14)
Gifted
New/unused plastic wine bottle Ice bucket, surplus to requirements.

189d
Free:
ice cube tray (Gleadless S14)
Gifted
New/ sealed Ice cube tray, makes 21 ice cubes

189d
Free:
Cute purse (Gleadless S14)
Gifted
Unused little Cute purse from Tenerife

189d
Free:
Pet Water Bottle With Tray (Gleadless S14)
Expired
I have to gift a new unused pet water bottle with tray. First come basis.

196d
Free:
Bonsai Pots (Gleadless S14)
Gifted
Im having a clearout I come across some Bonsai pots I bought many years ago didn't get to use. 2 Brown pots Inc water trays 1 Plastic pot with water tray 1 Blue pot without water tray. First come basis

209d
Free:
Ruck Sack with Google logo (Gleadless S14)
Gifted
I have to gift a used Ruck sack with Google logo. It is pockets on inside & out. The rucksack has some light marks but not tares and good condition. It's been washed so ready to go.


212d
Free:
Set of Ford Focus MK3 Rubber Car Mats (Gleadless S14)
Gifted
I have to gift Full set of used Ford Focus MK3 car mats. In decent condition, some wear on drives mat. Front mats have focus name on them. Taken out of Focus MK3 Facelift car.

224d
Free:
Halfords 100% Leather Car Steering Wheel cover (Gleadless S14)
Gifted
I have to gift a Halfords 100% Leather Steering Wheel Cover. It's in great condition £12 from Halfords. First come basis

227d


227d
Free:
Glass Storage container with Cork (Gleadless S14)
Expired
I have a Glass Storage container with Cork to gift. Stands 10' (25.5cm) tall. Multiple uses Pasta, Vase etc. Good condition.


248d
Free:
Food Bowls (Gleadless S14)
Expired
In good condition, no chips or cracks. Ideal for single person starting up home.

248d
Free:
YUASA 12V Lead Acid Battery (Gleadless S14)
Gifted
I have 2 YUASA lead acid batteries to gift, previously used as backup in ararm system, still got life in them. First come basis



250d
Free:
Samsung Galaxy NOTE 10.1 Tablet (Gleadless S14)
Gifted
Used Samsung Galaxy NOTE 10.1 Android tablet in good working order, complete with S pen, changing cable ( plug not included) and protective cover. Please Note the tablet is old so possibly won't software update.




266d
Free:
Marks & Spencers light-up Metal Biscuit Tin (Gleadless S14)
Expired
Great condition, no dents or scratches. Note: No Biscuits included

269d
Free:
New Aluminium Drinks Bottle (Gleadless S14)
Gifted
Google Pixel 10 Pro Promotional Aluminium Drinks Bottle. New Never used, Holds approx 800ml. Frist come basis.


294d
Free:
Round Metal light-up Biscuit Tin (Gleadless S14)
Gifted
Great condition, no marks or scratches Note: No Biscuits included

300d
Free:
Air-Fryer Baskets (Gleadless S14)
Gifted
I have 2 Air-fryer baskets to gift, hardly used and in great condition. Measures: 20x20 x 4h cm


335d
Free:
Single Metal Bed Frame. (Gleadless S14)
Expired
This bed frame was assembled but never used. It was gifted to me by another kind Freegler but on inspection realised it would be suitable for the person I got it for. It's dismantled and ready to go. First come basis.

1y
Free:
IKEA 10L Waste Bin (Gleadless S14)
Gifted
I have to gift a 10L (3gallon) IKEA waste bin, it is as new. Didn't suit kitchen deco. First come basis



1y
Free:
PHILIPS Tv Remote control for Ambilight TV (Gleadless S14)
Expired
Hi I have to gift a PHILIPS Tv Remote control taken from a PHILIPS Ambilight 49PUS6401 TV. It's in good condition and working order. May work with other screen sizes of the PUS6401 range.

1y