A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
DVD ROM Drive (Bentilee ST2)
Was working last time it was in a pc



+1










+1

Free:
Manual wheelchair spares (Bentilee ST2)
Gifted
4 grips, 2 brake levers, 2 wheels, 2 wheel arches, backrest, 2 connection brackets



+1


3h
Free:
Portfolio - vintage (Bentilee ST2)
Holds sheets up to 12"x17"



19d
Free:
Catherine Cookson DVDs (Bentilee ST2)
Promised
Free with newspaper DVDs There's 2 of the Black Candle 9 others See picture


23d
Free:
Compost Bin/Strawberry Tower (Bentilee ST2)
Withdrawn
This composting bin was turned into a strawberry tower. I had it off here but didn't use it for that. No longer likely to use it.


44d
Free:
Compost bin/strawberry tower (Bentilee ST2)
This composting bin was turned into a strawberry tower. I had it off here but didn't use it for that. No longer likely to use it.


45d
Free:
Light bulbs - Bathroom (Bentilee ST2)
Gifted
3 x light bulbs. I received the two small ones 5.5" from on here a short time ago but the landlord has now installed a new light fitting so I don't need them. I bought the large one 8" a while ago, but it didn't fit and I never got around to returning it.

47d
Free:
Top half of airing cupboard door (Bentilee ST2)
Withdrawn
Top half of airing cupboard door. Have a regular door now. Came across this in the loft. Can anyone make use of it? 762mm x 730mm


47d
Request:
Wallpaper (Bentilee ST2)
Withdrawn
I think I'm going to run out of this before I finish. I bought three rolls from a charity shop. Due to pattern matching I think I'm going to need another roll. Does anyone have any?


47d
Request:
Spare bobbin attachment (Bentilee ST2)
Withdrawn
I've lost the bits that attach the bobbin. Does anyone have spares? It's a long shot, I know.


47d
Request:
Spare bobbin attachment (Bentilee ST2)
I've lost the bits that attach the bobbin. Does anyone have spares? It's a long shot, I know.


47d
Free:
Garden Incinerator (Bentilee ST2)
Gifted
Garden Incinerator Galvanised Steel Medium


57d
Free:
Single wardrobe (Bentilee ST2)
Gifted
Incomplete. I can't find the uprights or the hanging pole. I think the rest is there, excluding fixings. If anyone can make use of it, they're welcome to it. 🙂



58d
Free:
Director's chair frame (Bentilee ST2)
Withdrawn
Chair frame for upcycling

59d
Free:
Director's chair frame (Bentilee ST2)
Chair frame for upcycling

59d
Free:
Varnish and paint (Bentilee ST2)
Gifted
Old varnish and unused radiator enamel

59d
Free:
Plant pot trolley (Bentilee ST2)
Gifted
For 33cm pots

59d
Free:
2 rolls wire mesh (Bentilee ST2)
Gifted
2 rolls Wilko wire mesh in packaging

59d
Free:
Bike basket (Bentilee ST2)
Gifted
New basket with bracket for bike. Never used


59d

59d
Free:
Catherine Cookson DVDs (Bentilee ST2)
Withdrawn
Free with newspaper DVDs There's 2 of the Black Candle 9 others See picture


70d
Free:
Vintage Humour DVDs (Bentilee ST2)
Withdrawn
This is vintage humour that reflects the attitudes of the times Free with newspaper DVDs 16 DVDs



70d
Free:
Romance Authors DVDs (Bentilee ST2)
Withdrawn
2 x Barbara Taylor Bradford 5 x Danielle Steel

70d
Free:
Michael Caine DVDs (Bentilee ST2)
Withdrawn
Free with newspaper DVDs 5 x Michael Caine movies

70d
Free:
Carry On Movies (Bentilee ST2)
Withdrawn
Free with newspaper DVDs This humour reflects the attitudes of the times 5 x Carry On DVDs

70d
Free:
Miscellaneous Movies - Batch 1 (Bentilee ST2)
Withdrawn
Free with newspaper DVDs 8 x DVDs

70d
Free:
Factual DVDs (Bentilee ST2)
Withdrawn
Free with newspaper DVDs 8 x Non Fiction - see photo

70d
Free:
Romance DVDs (Bentilee ST2)
Withdrawn
Free with newspaper DVDs 3 x Romance DVDs

70d
Free:
Miscellaneous Movies - Batch 2 (Bentilee ST2)
Withdrawn
Free with newspaper DVDs 8 x DVDs

70d
Free:
Miscellaneous Movies - Batch 3 (Bentilee ST2)
Withdrawn
Free with newspaper DVDs 8 x DVDs

70d
Free:
Miscellaneous Movies & Music (Bentilee ST2)
Withdrawn
Free with newspaper DVDs 6 x Movies 1 x Music DVD

70d