A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Sodastream 'Art' (Basingstoke RG22)
Sodastream 'Art'. Bought in 2022, rarely used. Still has some gas. The plastic bottle (for drink) has no lid and expiry date on that is 04/2025 so you might want to buy another. (Will not give to first person who messages and there are no second chances for missed collections !)



+2
+1



+2
+1






+1



+1



+4
+3
+2




+1

Free:
Evolution Saw Table (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
Evolution Rage 5 saw table. Bought in 2018 when I was replacing my kitchen and it came in very handy. I have used it since (recently for cutting skirting board). It works fine but showing some signs of rust on top due to being kept in the garage. I will review any responses and chose the one who's able to collect fastest (from South Ham) as I need the space in the garage. It's possible to partly dismantle (eg take off the legs) for transportation.









+4
+3
+2




1h
Free:
Automated Cat feeder (Basingstoke RG22)
Withdrawn
Closer Pets C300 automated cat feeder. Haven't used it for a while (over a year). Has been kept in the box with in the box with batteries removed. Needs 3 x AA batteries. Fully working *there will be no 2nd chances for no shows and negative feedback will be given*




5d
Free:
2 x Aqua quality filter (sealed) (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
Bought from Amazon as pack of 3 - Description from Amazon: - Aqua Quality In Line Fridge Water Filters, compatible with many different fridges and under sink kits. Uses Coconut Carbon Block certified to NSF/ANSI 42 certification for Chlorine reduction. Provides cleaner, fresher water by reducing impurities such as; - Sediment (Silt, Sand & Rust) - Chlorine Taste & Odour Easy installation and operation. Uses built in tooth-grip fittings suitable for any system using for 1/4" LLDPE tubing. Doesn't remove essential minerals which are naturally occurring in water (does not reduce limescale) Filter Capacity: 6 Months / 5678 Litres / 1250 Gallons

7d
Free:
Panasonic DECT cordless phone (Basingstoke RG22)
Expired
Panasonic KX-TGJ320E cordless phone / answerphone plus handset. I was using this until yesterday. One of the handsets may be faulty (seems sometimes when you press the dial button it just goes blank and then restarts) the other one works fine.


25d
Free:
Car vacuum (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
Black and Decker Car Vac - plugs into cigarette lighter-type power socket in car. I found it in the back of a cupboard, don't remember using it. I have plugged in and checked and it works fine. I think it's probably from the 1980's


65d
Free:
Electric tyre inflator (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
Electric tyre inflator (VW group) works fine, plugs into cigarette lighter-type socket in car.


120d
Free:
Drew & Cole micro toastie (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
Drew and Cole micro toastie. Used once.


167d
Free:
Track light with 4 spots (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
102cm long track light , takes R63 bulbs. Included are 4 colour smart dimmable LED bulbs and 5 white non-smart non dimmable



170d
Free:
GU5.3 halogen spot bulbs (Basingstoke RG22)
Expired
PHILIPS GU5.3 halogen spot bulbs 50w 680lumen (2 of)


170d
Free:
Gu10 LED spot bulbs (Basingstoke RG22)
Expired
GU10 LED spot bulbs (not smart / not dimmable)



170d
Free:
Ultrasonic cleaner (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
Ultrasonic cleaner designed for dental appliances. I tried it once and it's been left in the cupboard since (charged it and tried to confirm it still works)




172d
Free:
Foam pillow (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
Foam pillow, never used. This pillow was free when I ordered some new foam for my sofa cushions. I did open to check it out but never used. Seems very firm.

179d
Free:
2 x Foam sofa cushions (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
2 x Square / Rectangle foam cushion: width 730mm, length 750mm, thickness 130mm - bought in 2022, still fine but not as firm as I like so I bought new ones. (bought from efoam.co.uk as Reflex Superior (firm), Polyfibre wrap with stockinette)

329d
Free:
Twin 4ft LED Batten 40W 5200lm (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
nearly new 4lite Advantage Twin 4ft LED IP65 Batten 40W 5200lm 220-240V - used since end of March 2025 but decided it wasn't bright enough so I replaced it with a 9000lm. Fully working when it was disconnected last weekend. link to product on Screwfix


1y
Free:
4ft LED IP65 Batten 40W 5200lm (Basingstoke RG22)
Expired
4lite Advantage Twin 4ft LED IP65 Batten 40W 5200lm 220-240V - used since end of March 2025 but decided it wasn't bright enough so I replaced it with a 9000lm. Fully working when it was disconnected last weekend. link to product on Screwfix


1y
Free:
Levingtons lawn spreader (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
Levingtons lawn spreader. Used a couple of times but has been in storage (in the garage) for many years.

1y
Free:
Spares / repair Scalemaster SL150 (Basingstoke RG22)
Expired
Scalemaster SL150 single tank water softener - I have found that sometimes (rarely) this gets stuck in the regeneration cycle (found water running). It had a replacement resin tank last year so if you already have one the same you could use this for spares. It was serviced by Scalemaster a couple of years. I got a different one (twin tank Kinetico) so no longer need this.



1y
Free:
Black and Decker workbench (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
Black and Decker workmate - like 30 years old - and is showing some rust but nothing serious and it still does what it needs to


1y


1y
Free:
warning triangle (for road side) (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
warning triangle. never used. I'm plastic container

1y
Free:
Ryobi electric sander (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
Ryobi 200w electric sander. been in storage for several years

1y
Free:
black and decker heat gun (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
electric heat gun for stripping paint. had been in storage for years but I've checked and it does power on

1y
Free:
8 damp traps (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
8 unused damp traps


1y
Free:
mats for Skoda Fabia Mk4 (2021 on (Basingstoke RG22)
Expired
there's are original Skoda mats. in the car when I got it. i bought some thicker ones and getting rid of the car now so don't need these (had kept them as spares)


1y
Free:
Gardena home irrigation system (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
gardena home irrigation system including timer (which i never used). various spray + drip nozzles


1y
Free:
Mazda 3 18" 5 Y Spoke Spare Alloy (Basingstoke RG22)
Expired
This alloy wheel was on my Mazda 3 , i had to buy a new wheel because this one got dented. I got it straightened and it's been sitting in my garage since then. Box is what the new wheel came in, shows the part number (if you want to google it).


1y
Free:
HP 23.8' computer monitor (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
HP EliteDisplay E243 23.8" FHD IPS Monitor. It has been used for 5 years for work (working from home). Still works fine (see picture) Tilt/height/swivel adjustment. will supply with power cable.

1y
Free:
2017 Android TV Box 6.0 Qbox (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
Q-Box 4K Android TV BOX, Amlogic S905X Quad Core Android TV Box 6.0 Qbox [2GB/8GB/4K] Media Player Kodi pre-installed - This has been plugged into my TV for years (since I bought it in 2017) but for the last few years I haven't used it. I have powered it on today to check it still works (it does) and have done reset to factory settings. You can probably find a user guide online (Google) but I don't have it.


1y
Free:
Siemens Steam Oven HS658GES6B/35 (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
Siemens steam oven - 2 years old. Fully working. WiFi connected (via Siemens home connect). Dimensions as shown in attached pic/diagram ** Preference given to low earner, NHS staff/care worker/ charity worker/pensioner - so please give details when you reply. I will review all messages before responding. ** You will need to buy a power cable (siemens pn: 00754544) unless you already have a Bosch/Siemens/Neff oven should be fitted by a qualified electrician technical specs and operating manual available here This oven can do full steam (e.g. steamed veg, boiled eggs) or added steam




1y
Free:
¡HOLA! Magazines (approx 30) (Basingstoke RG22)
Gifted
Approx 30 editions of ¡HOLA! magazine (Spanish language). Would be ideal for someone who's studying Spanish, or, maybe you work at a school/college and would like them for the foreign language dept. Please contact me if you are interested. If there's much interest will divide them up (eg 3 lots of 10).

2y