A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
windows with frames (Boston)
Does anyone have any old windows in frames looking for any type to build a green house thank you
2h
Request:
working sewing machine (Boston)
Expired
Need a good working sewing machine
1y
Request:
Any camping equipment (Boston)
Expired
If anyone has any camping equipment they no longer want I would be really great full. Thank you
1y
Request:
Metal detecting permission (Boston)
Expired
Hi metal detecting permission wanted in and around Lincolnshire for me and my 8 year old son please get in touch any paddocks woodlands farm land many thanks
1y
Request:
Electric bike adults (Boston)
Expired
Hi I’m trying to get an electric bike for my nan if anyone has one they no longer want or need please can I have it, many thanks
1y
Request:
Old maps (Boston)
Expired
Any old maps wanted please
1y
Request:
Game table (Boston)
Expired
Game table wanted for cards
1y
Request:
Christmas decorations (Boston)
Expired
Hi I’m looking for an Xmas decorations, lights, tree, anything to do with Christmas thank you
1y
Request:
Any old taps or heating pipes/tanks (Boston)
Expired
Wanted any old taps showers water pipes and tanks wanted for a project in the garden
2y
Request:
Chicken coop / run (Boston)
Expired
I’ve just rescued 3 chickens and really need a coop/run if anyone has one to gift please message me. Thank you
2y
Request:
petrol strimmer (Boston)
Expired
Hi we’re moving house and the garden is huge hoping someone is gifting a petrol mower and or strimmer to help tackle the garden. Thank you
2y
Request:
Air guns and shooting equipment (Boston)
Expired
I am after shooting equipment and old air guns and air pistols it’s a hobby I have collecting and fixing them up so wanted working or not. Thank you
2y