A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Internal door - pine & glass (HX7)
I'm removing this internal door which is painted pine with a glass panel. Wondered if anyone woukd like it








+2
+1
Free:
Coffee table on castors (HX7)
Gifted
Coffee table wood veneer. Solid condition but surface is marked, see pic. Would be nice painted. It is on castors making it easy to move to create space. To collect.

1h
Free:
Glass fronted wall cabinets (HX7)
I'm removing these 2 kitchen cabinets and wondered if anyone could use them.


1h
Free:
Money tree (HX7)
Gifted
Medium sized money tree - will grow bigger


100d
Free:
Gift bags various (HX7)
Expired
I have a selection of gift bags in new condition. Some shown in picture

112d
Request:
plants (HX7)
Expired
Hello.. i work in an NHS Psychiatric unit where we are doing some therapeutic gardening but don't have much funds to buy plants. I wondered if anyone has any spare seedlings of any type or plants you are digging up and getting rid of. Thank you!
149d
Free:
Large cat litter tray + litter (HX7)
Expired
Does anyone foster cats or work with a rescue? My cat just died and I'd like to give away a large litter tray plus 20L unopened Catsan. I have some Purina sensitive older cat dry food too.


159d
Free:
Collection of screws, drillbits etc (HX7)
Expired
Collection of screws of varying sizes, screwdriver heads, drillbits, fittings etc - see pic.

245d
Free:
Retro tray (HX7)
Expired
Large tray with retro design, see pic

245d
Free:
Lap tray (HX7)
Expired
Lap tray with cat pictures, see photo


245d
Free:
2 small plyboard pieces (HX7)
Gifted
2 small pieces of 1 cm deep plyboard. Larger piece is 61 cm x 25 cm


322d
Free:
4 pink box files (HX7)
Expired
Large pink box files, see pic

322d
Free:
Box files (HX7)
Expired
Six bright pink box files..

334d
Free:
Shoe protector/ cleaner (HX7)
Expired
A few cans of shoe/ boot weather protector and one cleaner. Part used

362d
Free:
3 x cushion inserts (HX7)
Expired
3 cushion pads - newish and fire safe (see labels). One medium sized + two small




1y
Free:
Bottles for sloe gin (HX7)
Expired
Two nice bottles I've previously used for making sloe, rosehip or hawthorn drinks.. with stoppers

1y
Free:
Musical instrument (HX7)
Gifted
I dont know what this is called but it makes a nice sound. Two parts have broken off but could be fixed on again.

1y
Free:
Plant stand on wheels (HX7)
Gifted
Small plant stand 23x 26 cm. On wheels fir moving around

1y
Free:
Strawberry plants (HX7)
Gifted
4 or 5 mature strawberry plants

1y

1y
Free:
Italian coffee pot (HX7)
Gifted
Clean but discoloured after I put it in the dishwasher (needs handwashing)

1y
Free:
Ironing board - no cover (HX7)
Gifted
See pic. Ironing board frame

1y
Free:
Sealant - clear (HX7)
Gifted
Kitchen/bathroom sealant. Dries clear. This bottle is well past its best before date but it's never been opened so might be OK.

1y
Free:
Pine shelf (HX7)
Gifted
Pine shelf. Measures 19 x 100 cm. Needs a bit of sanding. No fittings.

1y
Free:
Cardboard boxes (HX7)
Expired
3 cardboard boxes

1y
Free:
10 miniature jam jars (HX7)
Expired
10 x miniature jam jars. I store seeds in them usually but have more than I need and wondered if someone could use them ..

1y
Free:
Kitchen stool (HX7)
Expired
Plastic kitchen stool (step)- for reaching high shelves.

1y
Free:
Piece of wooden worktop (HX7)
Gifted
Piece of IKEA kitchen worktop made from wood. 64.5 × 59 cm. Would make a top for a butcher's block, table top or very large chopping board.

1y
Free:
Light bulbs various new (HX7)
Expired
Some low energy light bulbs + one which I think is a car headlight bulb + one old fashioned bulb.

1y
Free:
Box of plant pots (HX7)
Gifted
Box of plastic plant pots - large and small plus a few large drip trays. Also some small biodegradable pots for planting out.

1y