A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Large thick IKEA rug. (Sale Moor M33)
Used. However I used a carpet cleaner on a small section to show it comes up lovely.



+1



+1



2h
Free:
Mixed bag of clothes (Sale Moor M33)
Gifted
Womens, mens and boys ( 8 yrs ). Can leave out side. Pickup anytime.

95d
Free:
Double mattress (Sale Moor M33)
Gifted
To the lady who has been in contact I am so sorry I have been having difficulty with my account. Please get in contact all my chats have disappeared π



147d
Free:
Students book (Sale Moor M33)
Gifted
Like new. Son used it at University for business studies.


1y
Free:
Boules (Sale Moor M33)
Gifted
set of six boules. Been stored away for a long time. Will need some TLC. Patches of rust as seen in pic



1y
Free:
Mirror (Sale Moor M33)
Gifted
Wooden mirror. Has been painted a few years ago Needs some TLC.


1y
Free:
Classic Stone and Raclette Set (Sale Moor M33)
Gifted
Stored in the shed for a couple of years. Has never been used.

1y