A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Wardrobe (EH16, Prestonfield)
I will add the dimensions once I find the measuring tape



+2
+1




+2
+1


+1


+1


+1


+1

Free:
2x Technet doorbells (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
I don't have the bell, but if you do have the white or black Technet Bell, you can connect them all together


+1





+1




3h
Free:
Kettle (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
Works fine. Not required anymore

175d
Free:
Ceiling lights (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
Works. I just changed it. Need collection asap.


178d
Free:
Icing -in date (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
1kg. I won't be needing it anymore

179d
Free:
Drawers (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
69 x 42 x 40




210d
Free:
Computer desk (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
90 X 75 X 60 Can be dismantled

216d
Free:
Ceiling light (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
Works fine. We just change to a different one



236d
Free:
Corner storage from IKEA (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
Needs to be in a corner. It will be disassembled



247d
Free:
Sofa (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
Moved to a smaller house and unfortunately, we need the space. Free to take 140cm x 70cm x 60cm

249d
Free:
Standing lamp (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
Works. We moved house and we don't have space for it.

249d
Free:
Ceiling lights (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
Works fine. I just replaced it with a different one.



261d
Free:
Chair (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
Needs some fixing, but can hold weight.

295d
Free:
Wall mount shelves (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
2x wall mount shelves. It comes with 4 screws that I needs, so it doesn't slide off (look pic for ref)



312d
Free:
Fridge (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
Free to take


326d
Free:
Stickers (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
Unused. Full packs

341d
Free:
Mouse Wrist Support (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
You can use it on your wrist for rest support

341d
Free:
Power cable - unused (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
Brand new. Never needed it. It came as an extra

341d
Free:
SUDOKU rubic s cube (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
Brand new

341d

341d
Free:
Headphones with Jack (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
A bit worn. You may want to replace the sponges



341d
Free:
Ethernet Cable Cat5e (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
As above

341d
Free:
Assorted USB wires (3 types) (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
1x USB C, 1x Mini USB, 6x USB Micro

341d
Free:
Kidney Stress Ball (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
This one has been used a bit, but still does the required job


341d
Free:
Stress Blocks (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
Very good for sharing with your colleagues in the office. Sometimes, they are really needed


341d
Free:
Colour testing paints (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
Valdez, Ottawa and North Pole


341d
Free:
4x Headphones (2 types) (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
3x jack and 1x USB C Unsure if there is any that does not work but by all means, take all 4. I don't use wire headphones anymore



341d
Free:
Veterinary Webinars (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
I do not have a CD ROM anymore.

341d
Free:
Now TV rooter (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
Anyone wants it for more signal?

341d
Free:
Small pots (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
Different sizes. Tonight collection ideal (after 7:30)

1y
Free:
Side table (EH16, Prestonfield)
Gifted
Free to take

1y