A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Garden pots and planters (St Helens Chancery lane WA9)
Various Garden pots and planters varying sizes




+3
+2
+1

1h
Free:
Aquaria and axxessories (St Helens Chancery lane WA9)
Aqua-one tank, 40cm wide and high by 35cm front to back, I have modified it to an under-gravel filter and header pump. It needs a good clean and there is food and a couple of nets and ornaments,

1h
Free:
Bickershaw Complex plate (St Helens Chancery lane WA9)
Withdrawn
some damage, rudimentary repair

70d
Free:
Kodak DC380 digital camera (St Helens Chancery lane WA9)
Gifted
card reader and manual included

70d
Free:
combination safe (locked) (St Helens Chancery lane WA9)
Gifted
220mm x 160mm h x 105mm depth. I got this safe off here, there is a combination on the back, which I tried (not sure I was using the right mark) and gave up. quite heavy for its size

70d
Free:
BMW 4 series battery car (faulty) (St Helens Chancery lane WA9)
Gifted
Black child's battery powered car with remote control, I got this from trashnothing with the intention of fixing it up for my grandson, however it is too small for him so has sat unrepaired since, the battery does not hold charge and the seats needs fixing screws, additionally you will need a suitable battery charger.

70d
Free:
Aquarium (St Helens Chancery lane WA9)
Gifted
fish tanks Love-Fish panorama 24 plus some oddments

73d
Free:
Aquaria and axxessories (St Helens Chancery lane)
Gifted
2 fish tanks: Love-Fish panorama 24 and Tetra 75cm x 35 cm x 40cm depth (needs good clean) plus under-gravel filters and header pumps, interpet filters, heaters, air pumps and other accessories. I would like it all to go in one (but may split if multiple requests)

81d
Free:
Fish tank 6 sided long back (St Helens Chancery lane)
Gifted
18" by 10" tank had a leak on back panel which has had perspex added in front to make water-tight the back drop is set between these. I can provide additional set up equipment for new starter including small pump and filter, gravel, bog wood, pebbles, plants.

1y
Free:
Leather Rocking Swivel Recliner (St Helens Chancery lane)
Gifted
Dark Chocolate coloured Leather Rocking Swivel Recliner, can split in two for transport,


1y
Free:
Rustic Sideboard (St Helens Chancery lane)
Gifted
1350mm long by 400 deep by 750 Height. I believe it is Zebrano wood, two display areas with Durex safety glass and 5 drawers for storage, It has had a fish tank on top and would benefit from refinishing. Collection only

1y
Free:
Mahogany table and 6 chairs (St Helen's, fingerpost)
Expired
Two piece table, (that can fold) with ornate legs and feet, 6 chairs. I have replaced the catches on the table (photo 3)




1y