A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Ornamental grass (Gaurlford WR14) Good for filling gaps
Photo of free Ornamental grass (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Free: Varies pond plants (Gaurlford WR14) Varies reed plants and marsh marigolds, maiden tails , Lilly. All with good roots Will come up a treat next year. Please collect in the next few days. Will be out on the tip by the weekend Pauline if you’re reading this I have a lily for you !! Please get in touch
Photo of free Varies pond plants (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Photo of free Varies pond plants (Gaurlford WR14) #2
Photo of free Varies pond plants (Gaurlford WR14) #3
Photo of free Varies pond plants (Gaurlford WR14) #4
+6 +5 +4
Request: Waders (Gaurlford WR14) Hi I’m planning on clearing out my garden pond at the weekend. A mucky job! I need to get into the pond as it’s too wide to reach from the edge. I was wondering if anyone had a pair of waiters that I could borrow ? Please reply if you can help Thank you Beth
Free: Dyson vacuum cleaner (Gaurlford WR14) Gifted In working order Collect today if possible
Request: Terracotta plant pot (Gaurlford WR14) Looking for a terracotta plant pot for my developing basil plant . Needs about 6 inch diameter I’d love to hear from you if you have one that’s no longer needed. I can collect when convenient Thanks for reading my post Elizabeth
Request: Slip lead for dogs (Gaurlford WR14) Hi I’ve just started helping a dog rescue charity and I need a slip lead. If anyone has a slip lead they no longer need I’d be very grateful for it. I can collect at your convenience Thank you for reading my post Elizabeth
Request: Water butt cover (Gaurlford WR14) A kind Freecycler recently gave me a water butt . I’m looking for a lid / cover for it. If anyone has a water butt log no longer in use is be very grateful for it. E you for reading my post
Photo of Water butt cover (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Request: Artists easel (Gaurlford WR14) Asking for a friend She’s looking for the chunky for so she can work on large drawings If you have one you no loner want we’d love to hear from you Thanks for reading this post Beth
Photo of Artists easel (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Request: Hose attachment (Gaurlford WR14) Hi Wondering if anyone can help me? I bought a hose reel yesterday, struggling with all the attachments! After lots of trial and error I’ve almost solved the puzzle. Just looking for a small collar to hold the hose in place . It’s currently being held in place with gaffa tape but I don’t think this will last long. If anyone had a spare I’d be so very grateful of it. Please see images… hopefully they’ll make sense. It’s just the screw on collar I’m looking for Thanks for reading my post Beth
Photo of Hose attachment (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Photo of Hose attachment (Gaurlford WR14) #2
Free: Host pipe (Gaurlford WR14) Old but functional approximately 20 metres of hose pipe
Photo of free Host pipe (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Free: Hose pipe (Gaurlford WR14) Old but functioning hose pipe Approximately 15-20 meters
Request: Hose reel (Gaurlford WR14) Hi I’m looking for a reel to wind my new hosepipe onto . Something like the one in the photo, but without the hose. I’m happy for something old, as long as it functions. I’d rather recycle than buy something from b and q! If you can help I’d love to hear from you Thank you for reading my post. E
Photo of Hose reel (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Request: Old magazines (Gaurlford WR14) Hi Just wondering if anyone has any unwanted magazines? I’m looking for ones with lots of pictures to cut out for collage. Please message me if you can help. Thank you
Free: Cantilever garden parasol (Gaurlford WR14) Gifted Off white parasol Very large Kindly given by fellow freegler but it’s too large for my needs It’s in very good condition except the winding handle has snapped so would need to be wound using a spanner or similar Collect asap please!
Request: Slate roof tile (Gaurlford WR14) Expired Hi Just wondering if anyone has a single slate roof tile they no longer want? Preferably large size with a hole in either side ? I would be very grateful for one . I can collect at your convenience. Thank you for reading my post Eli
Photo of Slate roof tile (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Free: Pond plant - marsh marigold (Gaurlford WR14) Expired Gives an abundance of foliage and beautiful large yellow flowers
Photo of free Pond plant - marsh marigold (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Free: Tall wooden shelving (Gaurlford WR14) Gifted Suitable for garage/garden
Photo of free Tall wooden shelving (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Photo of free Tall wooden shelving (Gaurlford WR14) #2
Photo of free Tall wooden shelving (Gaurlford WR14) #3
+1
Free: Plastic plant pots- various sizes (Gaurlford WR14) Expired Lots of plastic plant pots of varying sizes from very small to quite large and lots in between Kindly given by fellow freegler- no longer required To go as one lot Please only contact me if you are genuinely interested and intend to collect Thank you
Photo of free Plastic plant pots- various sizes (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Free: Large planters (Gaurlford WR14) Expired 8 large planters Kindly given by fellow freegler. No longer required
Photo of free Large planters (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Free: Seeing machine (Gaurlford WR14) Expired Electric sewing machine Kindly given by fellow freecycler, no longer required
Photo of free Seeing machine (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Photo of free Seeing machine (Gaurlford WR14) #2
Free: Ericaceous compost (Gaurlford WR14) Expired A wheelbarrow full of ericaceous compost Ericaceous compost is a specialised, acidic potting mix (pH 4.5 to 6.0) formulated for "lime-hating" plants. It is essential for absorbing nutrients and preventing yellowing leaves in acid-loving plants like rhododendrons, azaleas, camellias, and blueberries Please bring bags/ buckets to fill Collect today
Photo of free Ericaceous compost (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Request: Garage/ storeroom shelving (Gaurlford WR14) Expired I’m setting up a studio at the moment and I’m in need of shelving for storage. It doesn’t need to look pretty, just needs to be reasonably sturdy , max 6ft height If you have anything that meets the description I’d be glad to hear from you Thank you for reading my post
Photo of Garage/ storeroom shelving (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Free: Light bulbs (Gaurlford WR14) Expired Please see photo for details
Photo of free Light bulbs (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Free: Pill cutter (Gaurlford WR14) Expired No longer required
Photo of free Pill cutter (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Free: Voltarol pain relief gel (Gaurlford WR14) Expired Opened tube From a very clean and hygienic home,
Photo of free Voltarol pain relief gel (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Free: Various Tena products (Gaurlford WR14) Expired The packs are mostly opened , but completely clean and useable Small size
Photo of free Various Tena products (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Photo of free Various Tena products (Gaurlford WR14) #2
Photo of free Various Tena products (Gaurlford WR14) #3
Photo of free Various Tena products (Gaurlford WR14) #4
+3 +2 +1
Free: Dyson vacuum (Gaurlford WR14) Gifted Kindly given by fellow freegler , now no longer required
Photo of free Dyson vacuum (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Free: Bosch lawn mower (Gaurlford WR14) Expired Partially working. Blade seems to be stuck Probably easily fixed if you’re that way inclined
Photo of free Bosch lawn mower (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Free: Wooden garden recliner (Gaurlford WR14) Expired Adjustable with back rest and adjustable leg rest Working order but a few years old
Photo of free Wooden garden recliner (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Free: Paving slabs (Gaurlford WR14) Expired Two paving slabs
Photo of free Paving slabs (Gaurlford WR14) #1
Photo of free Paving slabs (Gaurlford WR14) #2