A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Deep fryer (Houghton Regis LU5)
Super flex brand Cood clean condition. No longer used. It is a deep fryer not an air fryer.




+1


Free:
Pedal bin (Houghton Regis LU5)
Gifted
Used good condition




+1


5h
Free:
Coffee travel mugs (Houghton Regis LU5)
2 available

5h
Free:
Bike panniers bag (Houghton Regis LU5)
A bit faded but very handy for a bike.


5h
Request:
House plants (Houghton Regis LU5)
Happy to adopt any house plants in my new home ;) if yours are on the edge if surviving or simply need new house, I'm happy to collect from you. Thank you
26d
Request:
garden produce fruit &veg (Houghton Regis LU5)
Is this time of a year again! If there is anyone that perhaps has surplus to requirement or needs help with picking fruit/veg I'm happy to help :) I do preserve food and I'm happy to prevent with food going to waste. Please get in touch :)

52d
Free:
Table and chairs (Houghton Regis LU5)
Gifted
Large wooden table, extendable. Legs dismantled for transport. 6 wooden chair, not the best condition, seats need new padding etc.



91d
Request:
Wardrobe drawers/baskets (Houghton Regis LU5)
Expired
Hi, does anyone give away the inserts, like a mesh wore baskets that are great for storage organisation inside the wardrobe? Hope this makes description good enough. Thank you
120d
Request:
Waffle maker (Houghton Regis LU5)
Received
Hi, is anyone giving away waffle maker? I feel like I'm upgrading my cooking skills and I'd like to try with waffles. Thank you
265d
Request:
Microwave 🍽️ (Houghton Regis LU5)
Expired
Is anyone giving away perhaps microwave? I have need for one for my rented office that I could do with for warming meals in this weather. Thank you
270d
Free:
3 swimming hats (Houghton Regis LU5)
Expired
Can anyone use these?

1y
Request:
Slow cooker (Houghton Regis LU5)
Expired
Hi lovely people, is anyone have unwanted slow cooker they no longer use? Mine gave up after 10 years and won't hear any more. I can collect with reasonable distance (I drive). Thank you
1y
Free:
Curtain..hooks? (Houghton Regis LU5)
Expired
Not sure how you call these. Anyway I have 2 .

1y
Free:
Curtains/blinds (Houghton Regis LU5)
Expired
Well, never used them, got them from a friend. And will never use them ;) anyone interested?? Collect LU5 5BX

1y
Request:
Tumble dryer (Houghton Regis LU5)
Expired
Free or for a small fee, I would need one please:)
1y
Free:
White desk (Houghton Regis LU5)
Gifted
Height adjustable, white desk. Very good condition, solid. Minor scratches to the surface. Need gone asap. You will need a large car or van!

1y
Free:
Kitchen cabinet (Houghton Regis LU5)
Gifted
1 kitchen cabinet left from our old kitchen. It was used as temp storage. It's the wall hanging one.


1y
Free:
Girls clothes (Houghton Regis LU5)
Gifted
Full bag, random clothes mainly 8-12 yo. Nothing valuable for resale.


1y
Free:
Arnold academy school clothes (Houghton Regis LU5)
Gifted
Various jumpers sizes 30,32 and 34 and PE tops

1y


1y
Free:
Soft toys (Houghton Regis LU5)
Expired
Managed to convince my child to part with some toys

1y
Free:
Adidas football ⚽ boots 13.5 (Houghton Regis LU5)
Expired
Good condition however one of the metal studs came off. Still, were used in the field though.


1y
Free:
Girls toy handbags (Houghton Regis LU5)
Expired
Used but good for play?

1y
Free:
Girls trainers next uk11 (Houghton Regis LU5)
Expired
Vcro bit messed up and one insole..lost? I will try to find spare 😄

1y
Free:
Ice packs? (Houghton Regis LU5)
Gifted
Can anyone make use of them? Got it with Morrisons food delivery.

1y
Request:
Ikea trofast unit (Houghton Regis LU5)
Received
Is anyone getting rid of trofast unit? I'm planning to use it for toys storage. Thank you
1y
Request:
veg seeds (Houghton Regis LU5)
Received
Soon the season stars,does anyone have leftover unwanted seeds from last year? I would highly appreciate:)
1y
Free:
PVC patio doors and windows (Houghton Regis LU5)
Gifted
PVC patio doors and windows I have just removed from my house



1y
Free:
Mirror 🪞 (Houghton Regis LU5)
Gifted
Frame painted.

1y
Free:
3 x frying pan 🍳 (Houghton Regis LU5)
Gifted
Used but good enough for anyone who would like them

1y
Free:
Sofa bed (Houghton Regis LU5)
Gifted
Heavy sofa bed

1y