Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Xrocker Gaming Chair (HA8) Is in very good condition and I’m sure it works, but we haven’t used it for a good while. We do not have the plug for it, but I think it may be a standard one. I’m not 100% sure of the model, but I think that it vibrates and it definitely plays sound from the speakers. I will be giving it to whoever comes to collect it first. Please note you may have to carry it down a couple of flights of stairs.
Photo of free Xrocker Gaming Chair (HA8) #1
Photo of free Xrocker Gaming Chair (HA8) #2
Photo of free Xrocker Gaming Chair (HA8) #3
Photo of free Xrocker Gaming Chair (HA8) #4
+2 +1
1h
Free: Sand and cement bags (HA8) Gifted Free builders sand and two bags of cement. Sand bag is too big to move. You would need to bring your own smaller bags to fill up.
Photo of free Sand and cement bags (HA8) #1
Photo of free Sand and cement bags (HA8) #2
Photo of free Sand and cement bags (HA8) #3
+1
1y
Free: Our generation dolls house (HA8) Gifted Needs a new home
2y
Free: Recliner chair (HA8) Gifted Brown electric recliner
2y
Request: Wooden sand pit (HA8) Expired Doesn’t need to have a base.
2y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits