A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
NZXT H510 case (Sutton SM2)
Gifted
It's an NZXT H510 gaming PC case. I don't have all the original parts, but I do have some of the screws in a bag pictured. Original case fans aren't there but I've put 2 spare Thermaltake fans. I have a spare box you can carry it in if you want. It has a tempered glass side panel so maybe it helps. It still has dust on it, you'll need to clean it sorry.



+4
+3
+2



+5
+4
+3



+2
+1



+4
+3
+2



+3
+2
+1




2h
Free:
K6 Pro - repairs/spares only (Sutton SM2)
Gifted
A *not working* Keychron K6 Pro keyboard, UK layout. It has stopped working over a year ago. You can probably use it for spares or try to repair it yourself.

2h
Free:
Igenix IG9900 9000 BTU 900 W (SM2)
Gifted
Portable air conditioner, Igenix IG9900 9000 BTU 900 W Weight: 30kg! Dimensions: 76.5cm height, 46.5 cm width, 40 cm depth. I'm including a replacement remote control, but I've only used it for temperature up/down and aircon on/off, no fancy functions. Bought in 2016. It still works, but I've got a newer portable aircon now. Be warned though, portable aircons can be noisy. Here's the manual for it:




1y
Free:
MG Prime car paint spray cans (SM2)
Gifted
MG Prime 2K Clear Coat MG Prime Base Coat - Ascot Gray Volkswagen LA7a / A7A / A6




1y
Free:
Spare PC parts (SM2)
Gifted
Corsair CS650M power supply. No spare cables, just the ones you see here in the photo. NZXT Kraken X62 Liquid CPU cooler, but only the Intel mounting bracket. It has the screws and connectors. No box, no spare parts, no AMD bracket.




1y
Free:
Kenwood Stand Mixer (no box) (SM2)
Gifted
This Kenwood stand mixer, unused in several years. Here is the Amazon listing: Unused for many years, it may need some cleaning! I have the 3 main attachments, the mixing bowl, and the manual. No box.




1y
Free:
Wooden Pallet, 1.2m x 1m (SM2)
Expired
Does anyone want this wooden pallet, seems sturdy. It's 1.2m x 1m
2y
Free:
22L backpack (SM2)
Gifted
22L Backpack, ccorporate branded but I think it's based on this listing: Height, Width, Depth: 45.7 cm x 29.2 cm x 15.2 cm Top entry laptop chamber Internal padded tablet pocket Side pocket Top grab handle Zippers to open Lots of internal pockets
2y
Free:
17.9 L Leather Backpack (SM2)
Gifted
Leather Backpack 17.9 L Width Length Height: 14cm x 32cm x 40cm Zipper to open. It has several zipper pockets, inside and outside, and a laptop compartment. Side pockets and a front magnetic flap pocket too. Have a look at the original listing: "The Chesterfield Brand Leather Backpack Cognac Rich"
2y
Free:
GAMING IN PROGRESS light up sign (SM2)
Gifted
Wooden sign with lights "GAMING IN PROGRESS". Never used. Batteries not included. 72cm width, 26cm height, 4.5 cm depth It weighs about 1.7 kg and has some bits on the back to hang it with.
2y