A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
toiletries & cleaning stuff (SE17)
Hi, if you have cleaning stuff like bleach, kitchen/bathroom spray and also any spare: soap, shower gel, toothpaste, shampoo, WC paper in the Kennington area. Thank you
1h
Request:
Plastic or metal outdoor chair (SE17)
Expired
Hello, I am looking for a plastic or metal outdoor chair. If you also have a small metal table that I can keep it outside I can collect it too. As long as it not broken I don't mind if it is very used condition. Kennington area only. Thank you
1y
Request:
Clothes rail (SE17)
Expired
Hi, I am looking for a clothes rail in the Kennington area. Thank you!
1y
Request:
Strong moving boxes (SE17)
Expired
Hi, I am looking for a strong moving boxes in Kennington area. Thank you
1y
Request:
SKY broadband router (SE17)
Expired
Hi, anyone has a spare one in Kennington? I don't have internet and I need to wait for 1 week for a new router. Help!
2y
Request:
Laminate flooring (SE17)
Expired
Hi all, I am looking for used laminate flooring enough for 1 room or kitchen. Thank you very much!
2y
Request:
Small double bed (SE17)
Expired
Hi, I am looking for a small double bed please in Kennington area and nearby. Thank you
2y
Request:
Double mattress 195 X 140 cm (SE17)
Expired
Hi, I am looking for an exact size mattress for my bed frame it is a double bed size. Thank you!
2y
Request:
Small double bed (SE17)
Expired
Hi, I am looking for a small double bed please in Kennington area.
2y
Request:
Used laminate flooring (SE17)
Expired
Hi all, I am looking for used laminate flooring enough for 1 room or kitchen. Thank you very much!
2y
Request:
small double bed (SE17)
Expired
Hi, my bed is broken and I am looking for a small double bed -frame only as I have a mattress 190x120 cm. Could take a double bed & mattress if you have in the Kennington area. From pet and smoke free home and no bed bugs, please. Thank you!
2y
Request:
Flooring trim (SE17)
Expired
light oak, light brown or white color
2y