A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
large plastic bottle caps (Selly Park B5)
WANTED PLEASE: SPECIFIC PLASTIC CAPS: In need of the white large plastic caps from the large bottles of Salad Cream / Mayo etc. I'm in need of 30 of these. From Selly Oak and the surrounding area, I might travel further if the quantity warrants the distance. Thank you



+2
+1



+1



+1



+2
+1
Request:
Knitting yarn: double knit and chunky (Selly Park B5)
Expired
Various colours needed for mini projects: 50g ball in double knit yarn: Reds, Cream, Grey, Black, Greens, Navy, yellows etc ….and the 100g in chunky yarn: Light Browns, Black, Cream, Red, Greens, Blues, Let me know what you have that’s no longer needed and I’ll confirm if I can use it. Collection Selly Park, kingsheath and surrounding areas. Thank you.





+1



3h
Request:
BOTTLE BAGS, with handles (Selly Park B5)
Withdrawn
WANTED: BOTTLE BAGS PLEASE south Birmingham area preferably Selly Oak / Selly Park / Edgbaston B5 In need of 17 bottle bags, with handles, in good condition. May consider other areas but only if the quantity offered warrants the journey. Thank you

1d
Request:
Empty (specific) Gin bottles (Selly Park B5)
WANTED please: Empty Gin bottles: looking for decorative empty glasses as follows: Bombay Sapphire: Blue Bottles only Gordon’s Gin / The Botanist / Roku Gin all of these in Clear bottles only This is for a seniors group Christmas craft gift, so asking from now as I need 17 bottles in total. I can collect from South Birmingham area…. Would consider other areas depending on quantity available for collection. I’m also asking on other sites and local pubs. Thank you.




5d
Request:
Small Decorative Vase (Selly Park B5)
Withdrawn
WANTED: Small Decorative Vase. Just like in the photo, with a type of ‘cut glass effect’, please if you have any? This was a vase from a Hyacinth bulb set. I’m able to collect.

8d
Request:
Jägermeister 4cl (40ml) Green Glass Shot Glasses (Selly Park B5)
Withdrawn
WANTED: Jägermeister 4cl (40ml) Large Green Glass Shot Glasses 2-4 Would appreciate these if you have these surplus to your needs. For personal use. 2-4 glasses preferred, but one on its own also appreciated, thank you.

15d
Request:
hand truck trolley (Selly Park B5)
Withdrawn
Wanted: Hand Truck Trolley in good working order. Needed for ease of moving furniture / White goods. South Birmingham area for collection is preferred but may consider further away if I’m able to travel outside of south Birmingham. Thank you

21d
Request:
serger / overlocker good working condition (Selly Park B5)
Withdrawn
WANTED: SERGER / OVERLOCKER GOOD WORKING CONDITION PLEASE: (Janome, Brother, etc.) Hi neighbours! I’m looking for a basic overlocker / serger for craft projects. Preferred Brands: Janome, Brother, or possibly older mechanical models (e.g., Frister + Rossmann). Requirements: Must be in good working order. Must include the foot pedal, power lead, and intact cutting blades. Bonus: If it is currently threaded, please leave the thread in place! I can collect locally at a mutually agreed time. If you have an unused machine sitting in a cupboard, I’d love to give it a good home. Thank you!


24d
Request:
Empty Mini Bonne Maman jars (Selly Park B5)
Received
WANTED: Empty Mini Bonne Maman jars with their lids. If you have these spare or anticipate you’ll have some soon please may I have these? Depending on the amount and distortion travel I could potentially collect them from Selly Oak, Selly Park, Kingsheath, Stirchley. Thank you,

44d
Request:
medication dispenser (Selly Park B5)
Expired
WANTED: 7 DAY Medication Dispenser that looks like the picture. Don’t mind th red colour if the case it’s the slide along compartments inside that’s important. Alternatively if you have any loose sliding pill compartments from This set I’d be happy to take those as I’ve lost 3 separate days. I can collect as long as it’s not too far from Kingsheath, Selly Oak and their surrounding area, thank you

99d
Request:
Lining Paper 1-2 rolls (Selly Park B5)
Received
Lining paper needed if you have left over roll(s) would appreciate it! To collect from Selly Oak, kingsheath and their surrounding areas. Thanks

125d
Request:
little tikes rocking horse (Selly Park B5)
Expired
Any colour, clean and in good condition please that’s safe for toddler to use. I can collect preferably from kingsheath, Selly park and their immediate surrounding areas. Could also collect from Solihull near Touchwood Thank you



155d
Request:
cutlery basket for dishwasher (Selly Park B5)
Expired
WANTED please: a dishwasher cutlery basket for a slimline dishwasher model. Prefer to collect from nearby areas: Selly Oak Selly Park, Stirchley, Kingsheath & Moseley. Would consider Solihull near Touchwood for when im in the area. Thank you,

157d
Request:
wingman craft beer glasses (Selly Park B5)
Expired
Looking for empty Wingman Craft Beer pint glasses x2 would be great… anymore a bonus for personal use at home. Thank you


167d
Request:
mangle / clothes wringer in working order (Selly Park B5)
Expired
WANTED: A Mangle / Clothes wringer in working order. Don’t mind the condition so long as it works, as using it in our garden. I can collect, depending on distance do let me know please. Would appreciate it very much! Sharon

234d
Request:
vax carpet cleaner with accessories (Selly Park B5)
Received
wanted: vax carpet cleaner in good working order with its accessories. doesn't have to have the bags. i can collect thank you.

235d
Request:
Embroidery Floss, Felt, (Selly Park B5)
Expired
Wanted: Embroidery Floss and felt; I can collect from Selly Park, Bournville, Kingsheath & their surrounding areas thank you
246d
Request:
empty decorative gin bottles (Selly Park B5)
Expired
WANTED: Empty decorative gin bottles, clear glass and / or blue colour. Thank you



251d
Request:
latch hook & needle punching items (Selly Park B5)
Received
Wanted: wondering if anyone has any supplies / unwanted supplies that I could use for a new hobby? Latch hook tool, yarn, wool, mesh 4 count. Needle Punching: wool yarn, yarn holder, monks cloth Thank you




254d

266d
Request:
Vintage singer sewing machine (Selly Park B5)
Expired
Vintage black / gold colour Singer Sewing machine. Portable model, Not one that is in a table. I can collect thank you.

282d
Request:
Dove & Heart Craft Punch (Selly Park B5)
Expired
For a project. I can collect B29 & B14 and surrounding area thank you


312d
Request:
Set of Dominoes in good condition (Selly Park B5)
Expired
For an event where we’ll have several tables of players Don’t have to be in a box but must be in good condition, will accept dominoes for adults and children’s sets also. Event in memory of a loved one. Can collect Thank you

321d
Request:
Plastic Wine glasses - Good Condition (Selly Park B5)
Expired
Please have you any unused and no longer needed plastic wine glasses in good condition for a family function. Need at least 30 of them. Can collect local to B14 and B29 thank you


331d
Request:
Unused Plastic Takeaway Containers (Selly Park B5)
Expired
Please, have you any unused and still packaged plastic takeaway containers of at least 20. Needed for a family event. Can collect local to B14 and B29 thank you


331d
Request:
2025 A5 / Pocket Diary (Selly Park B5)
Expired
I know it’s a little late in the year(!) but has anyone got an unused 2025 A5 / pocket diary that’s in the back of a drawer forgotten? I’d like to transfer numerous appointments & events from my phone to a diary as I’ve lost the 2025 diary I was using for this purpose. Can collect Kingsheath, Edgbaston, Selly oak areas. Thank you
336d
Free:
Roland HP507 Digital Piano (Selly Park B5)
Expired
(STOOL NOT INCLUDED) COLLECTION ONLY FROM B14 AREA. Heavy Piano. Good condition. Fully assembled. Would need to be disassembled by whoever requests it: It will need two strong people to disassemble it and take it down the stairs as it’s in an attic bedroom. Will definitely need a large van to transport it away. **Please do not request it unless you have the 2 people manpower who are able to lift the heavy item and the essential large van transport ** This has been offered elsewhere too.



1y
Request:
Embroidery items for a beginner (Selly Park B5)
Expired
Have you any of the following for a beginner to start embroidery....Book of Embroidery Stitches. Fabric for the hoop. Starter Kit Patterns. Needles. Thread. I have the hoops. Any of these items would be much appreciated. I am in B5 Selly Park / Edgbaston area so preferably near this location to collect. Thank you.
1y
Free:
Cupcake Carriers (Selly Park B5)
Gifted
3 Cupcake Carrier with handles, good condition. Each carries 24 cupcakes each. Willing to split if you only require 1 of these. Collection only from Postcode area B5 7SN. Contact via Freegle and not a mobile number. Thank you.


1y
Free:
Cooler Barrel for an Air Cast Cryo/cuff device (Selly Park B5)
Expired
Was used after total knee replacement surgery. The ‘cuff’ that wraps around your knee is not included, this is just the cooler barrel that you add the ice and water to that will fill up the ‘cuff’ given to you by your physiotherapist. Collection only from postcode area B5 7SN


1y
Free:
Pull Up Adult Continence Pads (Selly Park B5)
Gifted
Unopened Abri Flex L1 Pad’s. Pet free and smoke free home. Collection only. Postcode is B5 7SN. Please let me know when you are able to collect.

1y