A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Apples for apple pie (Bradford BD2) I would like to makes some friends who have apple trees so I can make some apple pies. Do you have any apples that would be perfect for pie? Let me know where you are and I will see if I can collect 👀 Thanks! Min x
Request: Baby Yarn (Eccleshill BD2) Withdrawn Any Colour I didn't realise you need baby yarn for babies! It makes sense though, I'm guessing it is softer? Any colour will do, want to see if I can knit something for my friend before the arrival. Thanks ☺️
Request: Baby Yarn (Bradford BD2) Any Colour I didn't realise you need baby yarn for babies! It makes sense though, I'm guessing it is softer? Any colour will do, want to see if I can knit something for my friend before the arrival. Thanks ☺️
Request: Fruit (BD2) Hey I don't know when they are ripe to collect but I would like to build a network of people in my local community with fruit trees. I've gotten back into baking and would like to venture into making apple pies, tarts, jams etc I'm happy to come back with some finished baked goods from the raw ingredients. ♥️ Let me know if you have any fruit trees and when is the best time to collect ☺️ (or if you know any places naturally I can go to forage, e.g. I know there a few places to pick berries and cherries in my local area) Thanks! Min
Free: Empty Watch Boxes (BD2) Expired They both have the little pillow things
Photo of free Empty Watch Boxes (BD2) #1
Free: Size 4 Heel/Platform Boots (BD2) Expired Barely worn but started peeling straight away. I don't know how to fix this but if you do, there is a lot of life still left in these boots.
Photo of free Size 4 Heel/Platform Boots (BD2) #1
Photo of free Size 4 Heel/Platform Boots (BD2) #2
Photo of free Size 4 Heel/Platform Boots (BD2) #3
Photo of free Size 4 Heel/Platform Boots (BD2) #4
+2 +1
Free: Size 4 Heel Boots - Platform (BD2) Expired Barely worn but started peeling straight away. I don't know how to fix this but if you do, there is a lot of life still left in these boots
Photo of free Size 4 Heel Boots - Platform (BD2) #1
Photo of free Size 4 Heel Boots - Platform (BD2) #2
Photo of free Size 4 Heel Boots - Platform (BD2) #3
Photo of free Size 4 Heel Boots - Platform (BD2) #4
+2 +1
Free: Empty Watch Boxes (BD2) Expired They both have the little pillow thing.
Photo of free Empty Watch Boxes (BD2) #1
Free: Men's Size S Jacket (BD2) Gifted Hole under arm, see picture
Photo of free Men's Size S Jacket (BD2) #1
Photo of free Men's Size S Jacket (BD2) #2
Free: Men's Size S (BD2) Gifted Turmeric stain on front
Photo of free Men's Size S (BD2) #1
Photo of free Men's Size S (BD2) #2
Free: Large brown tote (BD2) Gifted Worn, see pictures
Photo of free Large brown tote (BD2) #1
Photo of free Large brown tote (BD2) #2
Photo of free Large brown tote (BD2) #3
+1
Free: Small black backpack (BD2) Gifted Was in storage, may need a clean and airing out
Photo of free Small black backpack (BD2) #1
Photo of free Small black backpack (BD2) #2
Free: Fabric backpack (BD2) Gifted Was in storage may need a clean and airing
Photo of free Fabric backpack (BD2) #1
Photo of free Fabric backpack (BD2) #2
Free: Knitting needles (BD2) Gifted Various size knitting needles 3 loop needles
Photo of free Knitting needles (BD2) #1
Free: Make up items (BD2) Gifted Sponges unused, bag and brush will need a clean
Photo of free Make up items (BD2) #1
Free: Fiorelli handbag (BD2) Gifted It is peeling. I don't know how to fix this but if you do, this bag has a lot of life still left
Photo of free Fiorelli handbag (BD2) #1
Photo of free Fiorelli handbag (BD2) #2
Photo of free Fiorelli handbag (BD2) #3
+1
Free: Kettle for Hot Water Bottle (BD2) Gifted Working kettle but I used it for hot water bottle reheating so it has a lot of rubber bits on inside Would not advise regular use
Photo of free Kettle for Hot Water Bottle (BD2) #1
Free: found wallet (Harrogate HG1) Expired Found on Chelmsford Road HG1, this morning (7 Nov) Contains: HSBC bank card, Sports Club Card, £110 in cash, various business cards and notes of passwords If this sounds like yours/ someone you know, please contact me with the name on the bank card Thanks! Min
Photo of free found wallet (Harrogate HG1) #1
Photo of free found wallet (Harrogate HG1) #2
Photo of free found wallet (Harrogate HG1) #3
+1