A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
working basic sewing machine (Townsend BH8)
I am looking for a simple working sewing machine for a complete novice. many thanks in antisipation. i am near castlepoint and can collect almost day before 5 pm.



+10
+9
+8



1h
Free:
jig-saw puzzles (Townsend BH8)
Expired
all complete. I would like to swop some or all. 12 to choose from, some new and the rest from charity shops. mainly 500 piece and cartoon type. I am not realy interested in flowers or painted ones. There is 1 waz-jig (54 piece) to try but i do not like them. Pick up from Jewell road any day BEFORE 4PM.




240d
Free:
7" sealed beam headlight (Townsend BH8)
Expired
new in box, just found in my shed. i am no longer into old cars. so let me know when you can collect from jewell road. I need your number to send my address to as i am fed up with address collectors and time wasters.


341d
Free:
drop down sink (Townsend BH8)
Expired
ideal for caravan/camper, come from an old caravan, please save it from the dump. pick up near cooper dean roundabout.


1y
Request:
cold box (Townsend BH8)
Expired
anybody around jewell road/castle point have a a cold box please? i can pick it. ken
2y
Free:
universal petrol tank (Townsend BH8)
Gifted
Used a couple of times,clean inside. spare taps and filters. I had it rigged up to feed an old car. more info? let me know . pick up near coopr dean roundabout.
2y
Free:
Timing and locking tool kit. (Townsend BH8)
Gifted
I have only used it once on a 1.9 diesel engine. worked fine to change my own timing chain on an octavia. pick up from BH8 0. I will text you my address for collection. near coopers dean roundabout. do it yourself and save a fortune.
2y