Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: 5x5m tarpaulin (Malvern WR14) Has anyone got a 5x5mt min tarpaulin they no longer need. Tia
Photo of 5x5m tarpaulin (Malvern WR14) #1
2h
Request: 180cm x150 cm blind (Malvern WR14) Expired does anyone have a grey or black aluminium or metal blind they no longer need. I would be extremely grateful ty
Photo of 180cm x150 cm blind (Malvern WR14) #1
1y
Request: Tall freezer (Malvern WR14) Expired Has anyone got a tall freezer they no longer require in working order please. I need it for a charity event this weekend and mine has just broken. ty
Photo of Tall freezer (Malvern WR14) #1
1y
Request: Catering Table clothes (Malvern WR14) Expired I'm after white catering size table clothes but any colour will do. Happy to collect to suit
1y
Request: Single matress (Malvern WR14) Expired Does anyone one have a single mattress they no longer need. I can collect today many thanks
1y
Free: Dolce Gusto coffee / tea pods (Malvern WR14) Gifted various coffee and tea pods all in good date. I pack has been opened
Photo of free Dolce Gusto coffee / tea pods (Malvern WR14) #1
Photo of free Dolce Gusto coffee / tea pods (Malvern WR14) #2
Photo of free Dolce Gusto coffee / tea pods (Malvern WR14) #3
Photo of free Dolce Gusto coffee / tea pods (Malvern WR14) #4
+4 +3 +2
1y
Free: 11inch white plates (Malvern WR14) Gifted I have 10 x 11 inch white plates. very large but ideal for a special occasion
Photo of free 11inch white plates (Malvern WR14) #1
1y
Request: Jugs (Malvern WR14) Expired Does anyone have any drinks jugs they no longer need.
1y
Request: White sheets or pillow cases (Malvern WR14) Expired I'm in need of some white sheets or while pillow cases if any one is getting rid I'm making ghosts for my childrens halloween party. Ty
1y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits