A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: For .photo (Southbourne BH6) Expired I have had this for a number of years. I have no longer need of them
Free: This is for necklaces use (Southbourne BH6) Expired I have had these for some time. Teenage girls and women's do not use them
Free: Magnifying glass (Southbourne BH6) Expired 5X magnifying glass. I bought this 2 years ago.They are no good for me.
Free: 2 more greeting cards (Southbourne BH6) Expired I have just found these in a drawer.
Free: Greetings Cards (Southbourne BH6) Expired I have had this for a number of years.
Free: Article Books (Southbourne BH6) Gifted 1 is puple & 1 is blue. I found these in a drawer 4 months ago. I no longer won't these
Free: 4 wrapping papers (Southbourne BH6) Gifted They have been in my bedroom but are in my lounge
Free: Wrapping Papers (Southbourne BH6) Expired 4 pieces of wrapping paper. They at in my bedroom.
Free: It's a purple box (Southbourne BH6) Expired I no longer need it. I have removed the items in it. I hope that someone else can juse it
Free: It's book written by Alex Hay (Southbourne BH6) Expired It's a hardback book. That I read 2 years ago. I no longer want it
Free: It's A Portrait (Southbourne BH6) Expired It can show 4 pictures if you like them. I have had these for a long time.
Free: It's an iinteresting book (Southbourne BH6) Expired The book is written by Alex Hay. It's a hardback book. I so a snippet of it from YOURS Book Club
Free: Is a hardback book by Alex Hay (Southbourne BH6) Expired I bought it 2 years ago.. I enjoyed reading it
Free: a box (Southbourne BH6) Expired A pink & black box. I have just empty it. It's a documentary box
Free: Documentary, Box (Southbourne BH6) Expired I have just found them in a drawer in my spare room. The items have gone
Free: 2 pencil in light & dark (Southbourne BH6) Expired A dark brown pencil and a light brown pencil. I found these in my sewing box in my lounge
Free: 2 transfer pencils (Southbourne BH6) Expired Create your own for light and dark fabric. Idea for crewel embroidery and ballpoint painting. I have just found them in my sewing box
Free: Documentary Box (Southbourne BH6) Expired It's a purple. It has a lid. It'd be in my spare room for some time ago. I gave the items away .
Free: 2-Hole Punch (Southbourne BH6) Expired I have just found in my spare room. It has a lock-down switch for easy storage. A fitting confetti tray An adjustable paper guide
Free: It's a novel by Alex Hay (Southbourne BH6) Expired It's a hardback book. I have just finished reading it. It's very good. It's time for another person to have it.
Free: It's Hardback Book for a story (Southbourne BH6) Expired I got a snippet of it from YOURS Book Club. I read it last year. It's interesting.
Free: Agatha Christie Book (Southbourne BH6) Expired It's a Miss Marple paperback book. I have just finished reading it.
Free: It's a picture (Southbourne BH6) Expired Desiderata. This is very interesting. The article was found in Old Saint Paul's Church, Baltimore; Dated 1692
Free: 2 Picture Postcards (Southbourne BH6) Expired I have just found them in a drawer in my bedroom cupboard. I hope that someone else can make use of them
Free: A Picture Book for Children's (Southbourne BH6) Expired Encyclopedia of British History. I have just found them in a drawer in my bedroom cupboard. Is a hardback book
Free: Cards (Southbourne BH6) Expired 2 cards of dolphins. I have just found them in a drawer. Someone who might like this
Free: A British History Book (Southbourne BH6) Expired This is Chlldren's Encyclopedia. A friend left here in my flat. Is a hardback book
Free: A Picture Frame (Southbourne BH6) Expired The picture frame is in portray style. I have had this for a number of years. I now long need it
Free: A Small Hardback Book I (Southbourne BH6) Expired I bought this some time ago. I know longer want it.
Free: Magnifying Glasses (Southbourne BH6) Gifted I have just found these in a drawer in my spare room. They are in black.