A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Gluten free bread (St John's)
I put it in my freezer ahead of the best before date.

1h
Free:
2 seater sofa (St John's)
Withdrawn
I'm moving out tomorrow. The sofa is in good condition.

68d
Free:
Gluten (SW18)
Gifted
I have gluten-free bread and cake.

106d
Free:
Gluten (SW18)
Expired
I get loads of gluten-free bakery items. Please get in touch, but don't get in touch for the sake of it.

146d
Free:
Gluten free items (SW18)
Gifted
I get loads of gluten-free bakery items. Please get in touch.
215d
Free:
Laptop (SW18)
Gifted
I just replaced my laptop. This is my old one. The speakers are not working and the laptop is slow. It needs to be plugged in at all times. If you need a laptop that can access your email or BBC news etc, you will be fine. It is not suitable for much else.

215d
Free:
Sofa (SW18)
Expired
Brown sofa. The leather split slightly.

246d
Free:
Sofa (SW18)
Expired
Brown sofa

1y