A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Business & motivation books. HP16 (South Heath HP16)
Any entrepreneurs? Collect asap please











+1

Request:
Jenga (IP6 Barham/Claydon/Ipswich)
Received
Hi. Does anyone have one they no longer want? Hoping to get people interacting.. Thanks for reading.




+1



+1

2h
Free:
Official 2001 six nations magazine (South Heath HP16)
Rugby. Official mag. 6 nations 2001

2h
Free:
Tiltable mirror (South Heath HP16)
Tilting (bathroom?)mirror Compare size to my hand. I haven't measured


2h
Free:
Garmin gps satnav (South Heath HP16)
Anyone collect old tech? Collect from South Heath.


2h
Free:
Corner unit solid wood (South Heath HP16)
About 6ft tall corner cupboard / shelving unit with integral light & lockable door. Comes in two halves for easy transportation.


2h
Free:
Ceiling uplighter (South Heath HP16)
Needs a wipe down. Collect asap


2h
Free:
Ceiling uplighter (South Heath HP16)
Withdrawn
Needs a wipe down. Collect by Saturday pm


61d
Free:
Unused workbook for budding writers (South Heath HP16)
Gifted
Useful information also for would be content creators. Hasn't been written in ~ unused.


61d
Free:
Garmin gps satnav (South Heath HP16)
Expired
Anyone collect old tech? Collect from South Heath.


61d
Free:
Corner unit solid wood (South Heath HP16)
Expired
About 6ft tall corner cupboard / shelving unit with integral light & lockable door. Comes in two halves for easy transportation.


61d
Request:
Pet run/frame for garden tortoise (IP6 Barham/Claydon/Ipswich)
Expired
Hi all, I'm getting a tortoise on Friday. He will have an enclosed garden, but I would also like something I can use as a portable run or some kind of frame I could adapt for him. For protection from the dogs at times (if needed) and to move him to fresh areas every now and then when he's not free roaming. Also maybe something for a little hut for him to hide away. If anyone local can help I'd be so grateful and will come and collect asap. Thank you for reading Turbo 🐢💨 says hi!
68d
Free:
Official 2001 six nations magazine (South Heath HP16)
Expired
Today only , by 4pm. Rugby. Official mag. 6 nations 2001

182d
Free:
Tiltable mirror. By 4pm today only (South Heath HP16)
Expired
Tilting (bathroom?)mirror Compare size to my hand. I haven't measured. Available until 4pm today only.


182d
Free:
Dell computer monitor (South Heath HP16)
Expired
Dell computer monitor + cables



185d
Free:
Corner unit solid wood today only (South Heath HP16)
Expired
About 6ft tall corner cupboard / shelving unit with integral light & lockable door. Comes in two halves for easy transportation. Must collect today.


185d
Free:
Boris Johnson mask (IP6 Barham/Claydon/Ipswich)
Expired
Made of card. Bit random I know. Please say when you can collect.

218d
Request:
Polytunnel (IP6 Barham/Claydon/Ipswich)
Expired
If you no longer want yours. Larger the better, but any size. Or even just the frame, if the polythene is split, that's ok. Long shot, I know; thanks for reading 🙂

244d
Free:
Golf balls (IP6 Barham/Claydon/Ipswich)
Gifted
Found in garden, bit muddy. 0lrase say when you can collect.

259d

297d
Free:
Wired Keyboard (South Heath HP16)
Expired
IBM wired keyboard with USB connecton


304d
Free:
Old Garmin gps satnav (South Heath HP16)
Expired
Anyone collect old tech? Collect from South Heath.


353d
Free:
Dell computer monitor (South Heath HP16)
Expired
Old Dell computer monitor + cables



353d
Free:
Old Garmin gps satnav (South Heath HP16)
Expired
Anyone collect old tech? Collect from South Heath, preferably today.


1y
Free:
Dell computer monitor (South Heath HP16)
Expired
Old Dell computer monitor + cables available to collect either today or in 2 weeks time.



1y
Request:
Bed & good mattress (IP6 Barham/Claydon/Ipswich)
Expired
Single or small double would be great. (Need to be able to get in my car) I have too many guests coming & not enough beds. If you could send a photo it would be great... Close to Barham/Claydon ideally Thank you for reading
1y