A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Curtain rings (Lancaster freehold LA1)
Loads of em!




+1


+1





+1

Free:
Leather Sofa (Lancaster freehold)
Gifted
7f x 3ft. Really nice quality Italian leather sofa. I've had it since new. Solid build. Really comfy. A slight tear on one cushion (see pic) . It had a fire safety certificate when I bought it but I've lost it in a move. Collection from Freehold. (I have the number of a man n van).



+2
+1


+1


+1



+5
+4
+3

1h
Free:
Bosch vacuum cleaner (Lancaster freehold LA1)
Nice powerful little vacuum cleaner. The clips for holding the bag in are broken so it needs a little care when changing the bag but apart from that it works fine


1h
Free:
Baking measures (Lancaster freehold)
Expired
2 baking measures - cups and spoons

100d
Free:
Monstera plant (Lancaster freehold)
Expired
It's big! It's not very happy in my conservatory as it's too hot and I can't fit it anywhere else.


100d
Free:
Tile Grout and adhesive (Lancaster freehold)
Expired
Adhesive almost full. Grout about 2/3rds full.

122d
Free:
Sony hifi (Lancaster freehold)
Expired
This is one for someone who can fix electronics. Everything works CD DAB radio but there is something wrong with the volume function.
152d
Free:
Wooden table (Lancaster freehold)
Gifted
Old table. Needs some love.



152d
Free:
Chest of drawers (Lancaster freehold)
Gifted
Well made solid piece of furniture. All drawers run nice. Top needs a bit of TLC.



187d
Free:
Garden table and 2 Chairs (Lancaster freehold)
Gifted
Bit scuffy but good for an allotment


187d
Request:
Pond plants (Lancaster freehold)
Expired
If anyone is cleaning up thir pond , I'm looking for any pond plants. Lily's would be great but anything considered, marginals, floating.
214d
Free:
Greenhouse (Lancaster freehold)
Gifted
Small greenhouse. (About 5 ft x 6 ft) Needs some glass replacing.


217d
Free:
Tall shelves (Lancaster freehold)
Gifted
Bit tatty but good for a shed.

231d
Free:
Toddler beds (Lancaster freehold)
Gifted
2 toddler beds with mattresses 78 x 1.67 m. Smoke and pet free home.

232d
Free:
Plaster (Lancaster freehold)
Gifted
About 1/4 full in each bag


239d
Free:
3 wheel buggy with raincover (Lancaster freehold)
Gifted
Sturdy buggy . Will suit older child 2-4. Spokes a bit rusty but good condition otherwise.



298d
Request:
Mini hifi (Lancaster freehold)
Expired
Looking for a boom box or mini hifi to play my cds on.
342d
Free:
Greenhouse (Lancaster freehold)
Expired
Small greenhouse about 4ft x 6ft. 5 panes of glass broken but otherwise very functional. It will need carefully taking down


345d
Free:
Yamaha keyboard (Lancaster freehold)
Gifted
Works fine

1y




1y
Free:
Panini grill (Lancaster freehold)
Gifted
Works fine. Hardly used. Handle cracked so it's repaired with gaffer tape....



1y
Free:
Cement and gravel (Lancaster freehold)
Gifted
2.5 bags of cement, 1 bag gravel.

1y
Free:
Exercise bike (Lancaster freehold)
Gifted
Nice John Lewis exercise bike. All working. Dead heavy to move!



1y
Free:
2 Celotex sheets (Lancaster freehold)
Gifted
4 x8 and 4 x6 ft

1y
Request:
Small piece of roofing felt (Lancaster freehold)
Expired
Just need a bit about 6ft x 3ft to finish a shed..can collect promptly Thanks
1y
Free:
Slimline hotpoint dishwasher (Lancaster freehold)
Gifted
Silver. This has developed a fault. I've tried everything I know to try to fix it but its still showing a fault. It's £60 for a call out fee for a professional repair. I think it needs a new circuit board but thats way beyond my skills.
1y
Free:
2 cot beds (Lancaster freehold)
Expired
I have 2 cot beds as my twins have graduated to beds. They are a bit scratched in places and I have had to repair 1 corner where the base attaches to the frame but they are perfectly functional and safe. I have 1 mattress too .




1y
Free:
Radiator laundry rack (Lancaster freehold)
Expired
As in pic

1y
Free:
Strap with hook (Lancaster freehold)
Expired
As in pic

1y
Free:
Trangia stove (Lancaster freehold)
Gifted
The handle and one pan bit missing

1y
Free:
Bag of plastic wedges (Lancaster freehold)
Expired
As in photo

1y