A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Foldable Drone (Horley)
Promised
I have not using this drone for a long time now, maybe someone can make use of it.



+2
+1



+1





2h
Free:
MG3 (Horley)
Expired
This is the wheel repair kit storage holder for a MG3

119d
Free:
Telescopic Step ladder (Horley)
Gifted
Fully functional, just the top step does not lock.


119d
Free:
Rosemary (Horley)
Expired
Freshly cut Rosemary, about 500g, if anybody can use it. Needs collecting soon to keep fresh.

119d
Free:
Monstera Plant (Horley)
Gifted
Anybody that can rescue this monstera plant?

130d
Request:
Bulp planter (Horley)
Expired
Good morning does anyone have one of these. Bought to many bulps to plant.

1y
Free:
Switch (Horley)
Gifted
Would anyone have use for a switch like this?



1y
Free:
Wild life cameras (Horley)
Gifted
Have two cameras that I dont use. Collect asap please.

1y
Free:
Cables (Horley)
Gifted
I have these two cables, if any one can use it.


1y
Free:
chairs (Horley)
Gifted
4x Folding camping chairs in good condition.

1y
Free:
Chair (Horley)
Gifted
Used, but still in good condition. Collect a.s.a.p.

1y