A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
60cm diameter concrete (Croydon CR0)
60cm diameter concrete, very heavy.



+5
+4
+3


+1









+1


+1



+2
+1
Free:
Canned food (Croydon)
Expired
Canned food expire date 2026 Red Cabbage sweet & mild exp June 2025. Let me know the day & I will leave it outside. Please no time wasters.



+1





+1


+1


+1




3h
Free:
2 slice toaster (Croydon CR0)
Expired
This toaster doesn't off by itself. Must pull it manually. If anyone can repair it or spare it.



21d
Request:
Heavy duty group hand tamper (Croydon CR0)
Expired
If anyone has un needed heavy duty hand tamper in your shed or garden please let me have it. I want to use it in my drive.

36d
Free:
Heavy concrete circle stone x5 (Croydon CR0)
Expired
This is very heavy concrete stone with handle. Two people need to lift up. I thought to use it as a stepping stone, unfortunately never get around. X5 available. Want it gone asap.

54d
Free:
Pallets (Croydon)
Expired
Pallets available if anyone interested. Collection address is CR5 2FR

99d
Free:
Adult pull up pants (Croydon)
Gifted
Size M 11 available. Out from the package. Collection post code is CR0 4EW


136d
Free:
New (Croydon)
Gifted
Opened. Not used.

136d
Free:
Bottle holder (I think) (Croydon)
Expired
A friend gave it to me. It is used. Collection post code is CR0 4EW


136d
Free:
Dimplex electric heater (Croydon)
Expired
Electric wall heater. Sometimes working & sometimes it doesn't. Not tested.


178d
Free:
Blanket approx 2m X 2m (Croydon)
Expired
Used condition blankwt


185d
Free:
Decoration (Croydon)
Gifted 

217d
Free:
Shusha bottle head (Croydon)
Gifted
Shusha bottle..... It is used. I am giving away on behalf of a friend. Collection post code is CR0 4EW


218d
Free:
Small jewelry wardrobe (Croydon)
Gifted
Wooden small jewelry wardrobe used. I am giving away on behalf of a friend. Collection post code is CR0 4EW


218d
Free:
Small metal (Croydon)
Gifted
I don't know what exactly called. It is not ceramic. It is used. I am giving away on behalf of a friend. Collection post code is CR0 4EW

218d
Free:
Different thingd (Croydon)
Expired
-Part of Shusha bottle and top -Cushion x2 grey x1 mix color -single duvet -Mugs....etc Collection after 6pm from CR0 4EW



232d
Free:
Grenade protein drink (Croydon)
Gifted
White chocolate flavor protein drink. About 14 bottles available. No opened, Best before May/2026. My son doesn't like the flavor any more. I prefer to give it away if anyone is interested.



251d
Free:
Different wall paint (Croydon)
Gifted
Some full some unknown. It has been in my shed for years. The Dulux Trade I believe its a yelow "Lemon" never open after mixed years ago. Collection from CR0




355d
Request:
Hand tile cutter (Croydon)
Expired
I am looking hand tile cutter please. If any one has and don't need it please let me know. Thank you.

1y

1y
Free:
Floating shoe display for shops (Croydon)
Expired
Hardly used, 2 for left and 6 for right. Please no time wasters.


1y
Free:
Artificial flowers (Croydon)
Expired
Only flowers.



1y
Request:
Gazebo or Marque (Croydon)
Expired
If anyone has unwanted garden gazebo or Marque like the photo or similar please let me know. Prefered size is 5m X 6m. A little smaller or bigger accepted. Thank you


1y
Free:
Children magazine (Croydon)
Expired
Frozen, Skoodle & Cbeebies art.

1y
Free:
Birds eye frothen southern chicken (Croydon)
Gifted
I have few of those in freezer. Expire date is next year January 2026. If anyone interested.


1y
Free:
High protien strawberry shake (Croydon)
Expired
About 6 left. It will expire in 07 June 2025. If anyone interested.


1y
Free:
Mattress single & double (Croydon)
Expired
Hardly used single and double mattress and single bed. It is in Coulsdon area.



1y
Free:
High protein Granade (Croydon)
Expired
Its expired 11/2024. Collection postcode CR0 4EW



1y
Free:
Double bed mattress & base (Croydon)
Expired
X2 New mattress & 1x base. A small damage on the base when moving. Its double bed. If interested its in Coulsdon, Lion Green Road. It may only available for today collection.



1y
Free:
Car hoover (Croydon)
Expired
This is a working hand held hover. Charger is missing. Filter is missing too. Edit:- found user manual, and spares.
2y
Free:
Bauker drill not tested (Croydon)
Gifted
Bauker drill not tested and not in good working order. It smells when it start drilling. If onterested please state collection time and day.
2y