Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  • Β New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers Β  Requests
Request: Garden tools (HP11 1RQ) I really hope some of you good people have some gardening tools i could have. I have acquired an allotment and have no tools. I need to start from scratch so any help would be appreciated. 😊
1h
Request: Books age 5-12 yrs (HP11 1RQ) Expired Can anyone please donate good condition books for age 5-12 yes. My grandsons school has fallen into deficit and are desperate for books as they have had to cancel the county's mobile library due to cost. Can anyone please help?
1y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits