Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Small dog items (I will pickup) WANTED: Small Dog Supplies I’m hoping someone may have a few small-dog items they no longer need. My little dog is about 12 lbs, and I would be incredibly grateful for anything you’re able to pass along. We could use: • Small harness • Leash & collar • Warm coat • Food & water bowls • Puppy pads • Small crate or carrier • Dog bed & blankets • Flea/grooming supplies • Toys • Sweaters, dresses, or other small-dog clothing I’m also grateful for any other small-dog supplies you may have. I’m happy to pick up. Thank you so much!
2h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits