A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: 3 tv's (Alcester Lanes End B14) I have 3 45 to 50 inch tvs all work but with some damage so might be good for someone who knows how to repair them One comes on but I polished it and pressed to hard on the one half of the screen so it's all kind of lines on the one side 'the other one has got a blue ish screen not to sure why but we don't no anything about tvs so someone might no what's wrong with it 'and the 3rd one works but my partner dropped it from a very small height and cracked the little bit of the corner so haven't tried it since 'need them gone as need the room ' collection only
Photo of free 3 tv's (Alcester Lanes End B14) #1
Free: Ladies black top size 10 (Alcester Lanes End B14) Withdrawn Ladies black top with a slit at the front Size 10 Good condition only worn about 3 to 4 times Freshly washed
Photo of free Ladies black top size 10 (Alcester Lanes End B14) #1
Photo of free Ladies black top size 10 (Alcester Lanes End B14) #2
Free: Cork screw (Alcester Lanes End B14) Withdrawn Corkscrew
Photo of free Cork screw (Alcester Lanes End B14) #1
Free: Ladies sandals size 4 (Alcester Lanes End B14) Withdrawn Ladies sandals size 4 To small for me so hardly worn
Photo of free Ladies sandals size 4 (Alcester Lanes End B14) #1
Photo of free Ladies sandals size 4 (Alcester Lanes End B14) #2
Request: TV (Alcester Lanes End B14) Received Hi I am in desperate need or a tv as I was polishing my one about 2 weeks ago and I think I pressed to hard on the screen and broke it 💔😭so at the moment I am using a tiny 22 inch tv that's on the way out as the screen keeps going off an on 'i would be so grateful as I'm on my own and can't afford to buy a new one at the moment 'also sorry to be cheeky if possible as close to b14 as I don't drive due to epilepsy Thank you for reading ♥️
Photo of TV (Alcester Lanes End B14) #1
Free: Lots of plastic flowers (Alcester Lanes End B14) Withdrawn Lots of fake flowers and 2 strips of white lollies Beautiful flowers and berries to make a nice little flower plant
Photo of free Lots of plastic flowers (Alcester Lanes End B14) #1
Photo of free Lots of plastic flowers (Alcester Lanes End B14) #2
Photo of free Lots of plastic flowers (Alcester Lanes End B14) #3
+1
Free: Electric fan heater (Alcester Lanes End B14) Gifted Electric fan heater No longer needed Works perfect
Photo of free Electric fan heater (Alcester Lanes End B14) #1
Free: Teddy bear (Alcester Lanes End B14) Withdrawn Teddy bear Good condition
Photo of free Teddy bear (Alcester Lanes End B14) #1
Request: Microwave (Alcester Lanes End B14) Hi everyone I was wondering had anyone got a spare microwave they no no longer need /want as my one is sparking now everytime I try use it so I'm terrified to use it now ' don't mind any colour as long as it's clean 'also if possible as close to B14 if possible please as I cannot drive as I have epilepsy ' would be so grateful as my oven is broken so have to rely on my microwave 'greatly appreciated Many thanks in advance xxx
Photo of Microwave (Alcester Lanes End B14) #1
Request: Sewing machine (Alcester Lanes End B14) Hi has got a spare sewing machine they no longer want or need please? Would be so grateful as i love to sew 'but my one has stopped working 💔 thank you in advance ❤️ also if possible as close to b14 as i cant drive Thank you for reading ❤️
Photo of Sewing machine (Alcester Lanes End B14) #1
Request: Blender (Alcester Lanes End B14) Received Hi has anyone got a spare blender they no longer need or want please? If possible as close to b14 as i dont drive Tia
Photo of Blender (Alcester Lanes End B14) #1