A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Swimming goggles (Polwarth, Edinburgh, EH11)
Adidas swimming goggles, not used them in ages but the seals were fine last time I did. Please say when you could collect in your first message





1h
Free:
Adult hulahoop (Polwarth, Edinburgh, EH11)
Weighted hulahoop, got it from a fellow freegler now passing in on to the next person :) Please say when you could collect in your first message

2h
Free:
Old House paint (Polwarth, Edinburgh, EH11)
Promised
Selection of old house paints, various amount left in each can/tub. All still liquid but are at least 5 years old, left here by previous owners so no idea how old exactly. Please say when you could collect in your first message.

2h
Request:
Accidentally felted woollens (Polwarth, Edinburgh, EH11)
Received
I'm looking for any woollen items (jumpers, socks, scarves etc) that have been accidentally felted in the wash to repurpose for some craft projects
40d
Request:
Physio/resistance bands (Polwarth, Edinburgh, EH11)
Looking for some of those stretchy resistance bands used for physio exercise. I've got a blue one but need some different strengths. If anyone has any lying around unused I'd really appreciate them
66d
Free:
Paint samples (Polwarth, Edinburgh, EH11)
Gifted
Range of paint samples. A couple of years old but all still liquid :) Range of colours from some pale greens and blues to vibrant yellow, red, orange, purple and teal. If you'd like them please say when you could collect in your message


99d
Free:
Music stand (Polwarth, Edinburgh, EH11)
Gifted
Black metal folding music stand. It's old but still does the job. Please say when you could collect when requesting

137d
Free:
Picture frames (Polwarth, Edinburgh, EH11)
Gifted
Random selection of picture frames. I got them from a fellow Freegler a while back and have used to ones I wanted so hoping to pass on the rest. To go as a single job lot. Please say when you could collect in your reply.


1y
Free:
Clothes rail (Polwarth, Edinburgh, EH11)
Gifted
Clothes rail with lockable wheels, leans slightly, comes apart for transportation. Please say when you can collect in your first reply, thanks!


1y
Free:
Coat hooks (Polwarth, Edinburgh, EH11)
Gifted
Wooden rail with 6 metal hooks for coats etc. Good condition although one of the screws is stuck in it (see photos). I'm sure it can be worked free though! Please say when you could collect in your reply.


1y
Free:
Lawn rake (Polwarth, Edinburgh, EH11)
Gifted
A lawn rake from Dobbies. It's brand new still in the delivery wrapping, I ordered 1 and they sent me 2 so I'm giving away the spare! Please say when you could collect in your message
2y
Free:
Wicker drawers (Polwarth, Edinburgh, EH11)
Gifted
Ser of 4 wicker drawers. 65cm tall. A bit dusty but otherwise in good condition. Please say when you can pick up in your message.
2y
Free:
Bubble wrap (Polwarth, Edinburgh, EH11)
Gifted
Box of assorted bubble wrap, useful for packing but I don't need it. Please say when you could come and collect it in your message.
2y