A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Draught proof sausage (Ramsgate CT11) Good condition draught proof sausage good condition. Good for winter
Photo of free Draught proof sausage (Ramsgate CT11) #1
Free: Insulation bag picnic etc (Ramsgate CT11) Insulation bag good condition. Need ice packs
Photo of free Insulation bag picnic etc (Ramsgate CT11) #1
Free: White litter bin (Ramsgate CT11) White litter bin
Photo of free White litter bin (Ramsgate CT11) #1
Request: Hopeful has anyone a gardenspade (Ramsgate CT11) Hi if anyone has a spare garden spade or shovel I would appreciate please. Thank you
Free: Lovely clean single mattress (Ramsgate CT11) Clean single mattress from smoke free home.Dura beds capri
Free: Single mattress and divan (Ramsgate CT11) Clean single mattress and divan with drawers. One corner bit tatty but could put on a valance or against wall
Request: Black paint (CT11) Please has anyone got a spare bit of matt black paint. I just ran out with not a lot left to do. I would really appreciate many thanks
Request: Grey Cushion Covers (Ramsgate CT11) Hi does anyone have any grey cushion covers to spare please. I would be so grateful if you have. Changed colour of my lounge but can't get covers anywhere. They all have cushions inside and no way to take covers off to wash. Thank you for reading this
Free: Clean single mattress and divan (Ramsgate CT11) Withdrawn Well used but quite fine bit tatty on one corner can always put a valance or put that bit to wall single divan bed. Useful drawers under. Good quality clean 'Durabeds Capri' mattress. Mattress newer than base Got to go as soon as possible as moving to a smaller house. No stains
Photo of free Clean single mattress and divan (Ramsgate CT11) #1
Photo of free Clean single mattress and divan (Ramsgate CT11) #2
Free: Clean single mattress and divan (Ramsgate CT11) Well used but quite fine bit tatty on one corner can always put a valance or put that bit to wall single divan bed. Useful drawers under. Good quality clean 'Durabeds Capri' mattress. Mattress newer than base Got to go as soon as possible as moving to a smaller house. No stains
Photo of free Clean single mattress and divan (Ramsgate CT11) #1
Photo of free Clean single mattress and divan (Ramsgate CT11) #2
Request: Sand Pit (Ramsgate CT11) Withdrawn If anyone has an unwanted sandpit I would appreciate it. I am disabled so can't take my grandson to beach. This would bring beach to us. Thank you
Request: Hi has anyone an unwanted sand pit (Ramsgate CT11) If anyone has an un wanted sandpit I would appreciate. I disabled so can't take my grandson to beach. This would bring beach to us. Thankyou
Request: Hi has anyone an unwanted sand pit (Ramsgate CT11) Withdrawn If anyone has an un wanted sandpit I would appreciate. I disabled so can't take my grandson to beach. This would bring beach to us. Thankyou
Request: Sand pit please hopefully (Ramsgate CT11) Expired Looking for small plastic sandpit for my young grandson in garden. I disabled and can make beach so this would be next best thing. Thank you
Request: Small plastic sand pit (Ramsgate CT11) Expired Does anyone have a small plastic sandpit they are getting rid of please. It for my young grandson in my garden. I cant sit on beach so I hope to bring beach to him. Thank you for reading this
Request: Axe (Ramsgate CT11) Expired Hi, if anyone has an axe they don't need I would much appreciate it to remove a tree stump. I would be so grateful, thank you.
Request: Clean topsoil (CT11) Expired Hi does anyone have any unwanted top soil please I making a raised bed. I did get some off another Freegle but it had lots of either cat or dog mess in so no good. Thank you
Request: Grey Cushion Covers (CT11) Expired Hi does anyone have any grey cushion covers to spare please. I would be so grateful if you have. Changed colour of my lounge but can't get covers anywhere. They all have cushions inside and no way to take covers off to wash. Thank you for reading this
Request: Axe (CT11) Expired Hi, if anyone has an axe they dont need I would much appreciate it to remove tree stump. I would be so grateful, thank you.
Request: Black paint (CT11) Expired Please has anyone got a spare bit of matt black paint. I just ran out with not a lot left to do. I would really appreciate many thanks
Request: bit Concrete (CT11) Expired Hi does anyone have a bit of concrete powder to finish a job please. It would be much appreciated thank you
Request: if anyone one has cement (CT11) Expired If any one has spare cement please. I desperately need to finish my path please many thanks
Request: Small Amount of cement (CT11) Expired Hi has anyone got a small bit of cement please. I have to finish off path and badly chipped wall please. I would be ever so grateful please
Free: Television (CT11) Expired Tv working last time used. Need adaptor to plug in mains and back of tv. Just a regular squarebox one