Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Ornamental cherry tree (Allerton L19) Young ornamental cherry tree, about 1.5 metres tall - deciduous with pink blossom in the spring. I got sent this instead of an edible cherry variety about 3-4 years ago, so I'm afraid I don't know the cultivar nor its likely final dimensions. I dug it up today trying to retain as much of the rootball as I could and have put it in a bin bag with some water, so hopefully it will survive a day or two before planting.
Photo of free Ornamental cherry tree (Allerton L19) #1
Photo of free Ornamental cherry tree (Allerton L19) #2
1h
Free: Lifted turf (Allerton L19) Expired On Saturday our gardening group lifted some turf to create a new wildflower zone and allotment beds. The quality/depth of the resulting turf is a bit variable and the lawn will contain all the usual mix of plants you might expect in a general lawn, but if this can be of use to anyone, we'd love it not to go to waste.
Photo of free Lifted turf (Allerton L19) #1
Photo of free Lifted turf (Allerton L19) #2
140d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits