A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Sound system stuff (Casa Solana)
Speaker wire and various connection cables


2d
Free:
Floor length curtains (Casa Solana)
Set of two lightweight cotton curtains each is ~84" long and ~38" wide. Tie tops. In very good condition.

2d
Request:
Map of Spain (Casa Solana)
Expired
Do you have an old road map or an old national geographic map of Spain? I want to map out a recent trip. Thanks.
164d
Free:
Light bulbs (Casa Solana)
Gifted
3 unused decorative incandescent light bulbs, 2 spotlights, I fluorescent bulb, 2-60 watt and 1-100 watt bulbs. Please take all. Or some.


1y
Free:
Various chargers and cords (Casa Solana)
Gifted
In the photo-2 white USB -C cords, 1 wall plug with USB slot, 1 wall plug with both USB and C slots, 1 black cord with USB and older Samsung/ Lenovo etc end, another black same cord with USB and wall plug. Take any or all.

1y
Free:
3-ring binders, various sizes (Casa Solana)
Gifted
I've got 1-3.5", 1-2.5", 1-2" and 2-1.5" 3 ring binders. All in good condition except the 2" which has duct tape on one side of the spine. Please take all.
2y
Free:
Vintage Shimano derailleur (Casa Solana)
Expired
Shimano Lark rear derailleur. I assume it works.
2y
Free:
Face shield (Casa Solana)
Expired
Unopened, unused, in original packaging.
2y
Free:
Bike rack (Casa Solana)
Expired
Old style, single attachment point at front. If you know how it attaches and have the part it's yours.
2y