A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Girls clothes. Boys clothes (Furzedown SW17)
Hi I look after twin girls and there brother , I was wondering if any body kind enough had any spare that they don’t need anymore. The girls are twin size 6-7 years the boy is size 9-10 years old. If anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated. Hence I don’t drive so kindly if possible these could be dropped off. I know it’s a big ask but I’m a single parent myself and money is really tight at the moment

2h
Request:
Slim line tv (Furzedown SW17)
Expired
Hi has anybody got a smart tv they no longer need . Mine decided to broke down on me just before Christmas . If anybody could help I would greatly appreciate. Hence I’m unable to collect as don’t drive and suffer from ill health . Thank you in advance

308d