A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Frozen Chicken For Dogs (95129)
Gifted
I have a 5 pound bag of frozen chicken thighs and drumsticks. It has been in my freezer for a few months and I will not be using it. The chicken has never been defrosted. I hate to throw it away when I know that someone might want to cook the meat to give to their dogs. I would suggest defrosting the meat, cooking all, debone and then put servings into baggies and then back into the freezer to use as needed.


+1

Free:
Boston Fern Starters (95129)
Gifted
I cut back my Boston fern and there are some cuttings that can be planted to create a new plant. They just need to be put into a pot with some soil. I will give it to the person who can come today, Tuesday, July 29 because they should be planted soon.

22d
Request:
Nail polish thinner, not remover (95129)
Withdrawn
I’d like a little bit of nail polish thinner to add to my bottles that have thickened to the point where I cannot use the polish. I do not want nail polish remover as it does not do the job.
54d
Request:
Left over artificial grass piece (95129)
Withdrawn
I feed wild birds sunflower seeds and they drop the shells on the dirt, making it difficult to sweep up the shells. If I can catch the shells on a piece of artificial grass, I can shake the shells directly into the garbage can.
58d
Request:
Santa Rosa Plums (95129)
Withdrawn
After 30 yrs of not being able to eat bc of dietary issues, now I can. If you have a few to spare, let me know. Thanks for reading.
74d
Request:
cell ph charger cigarette plug car (95129)
Withdrawn
I am in need of a cell phone charger for my car that you plug into the cigarette lighter.
82d
Free:
Calcium Tablets (95129)
Gifted
The jar is about 3/4 full. The expiration date is Sept 2028. I hate to just throw them away, but I am not taking them anymore. Near Saratoga Ave 95129



91d
Request:
Fertilizer Spreader hand held (95129)
Expired
Need to fertilize lawn, need hand held spreader, please 🙏
101d
Request:
Patio Umbrella 6ft (95129)
Expired
Any color 6 ft across. 🤞🙏
104d
Request:
cell ph charger cigarette plug car (95129)
Expired
I am in need of a cell phone charger for my car that you plug into the cigarette lighter. I would like to find one near Westgate or in Cupertino
105d
Request:
Patio Umbrella (95129)
Expired
6 ft across. Any color. Thank you.
120d
Request:
Shop Vac (95129)
Expired
Working shop vac needed. Small one .
253d
Request:
2026.Calendar (95129)
Received
Calendar that can be hung.
269d
Request:
Dehydrator (95129)
Expired
I want to try my hand at dehydrating veggies and fruit. But first I need a dehydrator! Got one you don’t need anymore?
277d
Request:
Borrow Cat Trap (95129)
Received
Trying to catch a feral cat that comes to eat. Will have her fixed and keep her. Need to borrow a cat trap.
318d
Request:
Microwave Oven Countertop (95129)
Expired
Must work well is my only request.
323d
Free:
Plant Cuttings (95129)
Gifted
I trimmed back one of my Hoya plants and I am giving away the cuttings that can be rooted in water and then planted it into soil. The picture on the left is the cuttings, on the right is what the plant looks like. It’s low maintenance plant, doesn’t require a lot of light and is drought tolerant. It does best indoors, but it can be on a covered patio.


345d
Request:
European Electric Adapters (95129)
Received
In two weeks, I will be going to Spain. I will need to use electric adapters for my hairdryer and phone. If you have one that you no longer need, can I either have it or borrow it?
356d
Request:
Hose Reel that doesn't leak (95129)
Expired
I waste so much water bc the reeel I have leaks. I would like the box type, if you have one. that you no longer need.
1y

1y
Free:
Succlent needs new home (95129)
Gifted
It is healthy despite needing repotting and new owner. Only truly interested party, please respond.

1y
Free:
Elephant Bush Plant (95129)
Gifted
Easy maintenance. Water wise plant. In 4 inch pot.

1y
Request:
312 hearing aid batteries (brown) (95129)
Expired
If you have leftover hearing aid batteries #312. I will gladly take them and put them to good use.
1y
Request:
How 2 draw cartoons/rock painting (95129)
Expired
I would like to get books on rock painting or cartoon drawing. Please, and thank you!
1y
Free:
Succlent cuttings (95129)
Gifted
I have a box of succulent cuttings. They are predominantly from the plants pictured on the left . I live in the Saratoga Ave/ Williams Rd 95129 area.


1y
Request:
Steam Cleaner 4 Upholstery (95129)
Expired
Cat sprayed on new couch. Now the cats keep going back to same couch. Perhaps steam will go deeper to remove scent. Would like to borrow steam cleaner with upholstery wand.
1y
Free:
Empty Popcorn Tin (95129)
Gifted
See photo. Clean and empty.

1y
Request:
Borrow vinyl rain poncho w/hood (95129)
Expired
I am looking to borrow a rain poncho with a hoodfor Sunday, May 25. I will be going out on a sailboat.
1y
Request:
Electric juicer (95129)
Received
Looking for the electric juicer you don't use anymore.
1y
Request:
Some Grass Seed For Lawn or Sod pcs (95129)
Expired
I am in need of about 1 or 2 cups of grass seed. or if you have any extra leftover sod pieces, I would need probably about one square yard..
1y
Request:
Brita Pitcher Filters (95129)
Received
Will take your Brita Pitcher Filters that you’re no longer using.
1y