A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
sofa seat and 3 seater sofa (Loughborough LE11)
We don’t have any space for this seat. It just needs a little clean as the kids keep climbing and jumping on it. It is part of a full peace set but we won’t need this one anymore. Needs a good home.







+5
+4
+3


2d
Free:
Baby seat (Loughborough LE11)
Don’t need anymore. It needs to go asap


17d
Free:
Baby walker seat (Loughborough LE11)
Gifted
Don’t need jt anymore. Needs to go asap.


17d
Free:
Jumparoo (Loughborough LE11)
Gifted
All kids have outgrown it and it needs a new home


21d
Free:
Rocking chair (Loughborough LE11)
Gifted
Vintage rocking chair, needs a good home.




65d
Free:
4 insulation boards (Loughborough LE11)
Gifted
Don’t need these anymore, needs to be gone asap. First come first serve.

306d
Free:
Insulation board (Loughborough LE11)
Gifted
I have these insulation boards that I don’t need anymore. I need them gone as soon as possible. First come first serve

1y
Free:
Bird feed / water (Loughborough)
Gifted
Don’t need it anymore
2y
Free:
2x2 timber wood (Loughborough)
Gifted
Free, you must come with a van to take it away. Needs gone asap.
2y
Free:
Brother NV30 sewing machine parts (Loughborough)
Gifted
It works but keeps bending the middle, this is duo to the pin and bobbin issue. Who ever is able to come first can have it. I would be available from 4-5pm for collection. Message me with any the time and when your able to collect it.
2y