A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Luxury curtains (Greasby CH492QA)
Aztec, blue /gold thick heavy good quality curtains. I had them altered to just touch the floor so the hang is perfect. 90x90". But taken up slightly. Perfect condition.



+2
+1




3h
Free:
Autumn scarecrow 4 ft tall (Greasby CH492QA)
Gifted
I bought this from Carr garden centre yesterday and my dog insists we have an intruder so if anyone with an allotment or decorates for Autumn it's yours Ann

28d
Request:
Solar eclipse glasses (Greasby CH49)
Withdrawn
A real long shot but would anyone have any solar eclipse glasses that I could have please Ann
55d
Free:
Two busts (Greasby)
Gifted
Perfect condition, loved them , bought them and then realised I had nowhere to put them. The tree has gone .

97d
Free:
coffee table and drinks trolley (Greasby)
Gifted
Bought from Home base a couple of months ago, changing decor to wood so no longer needed.the bottom glass on the table is patterned, all good quality safety glass.

1y
Free:
Oak furniture land corner suite (Greasby)
Gifted
Just needs a clean, gorgeous comfy sofa. The frame is gaurentead for life, all covers come off to be machine washed.This is a quality sofa.

1y