A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Lots of plastic plant pots (Heysham LA3)
All shapes & sizes & in good condition

Free:
Horlicks (Heysham LA3)
Gifted
Almost full, well in date. Discovered I no longer like it

3h
Free:
bags of clean straw (Heysham LA3)
for animal feed or bedding

10h
Free:
Small bookcase (Heysham LA3)
Gifted
I don’t need it

3d
Free:
Bag of new stuffing (Heysham LA3)
For toys, cushions etc

3d
Request:
Gas cooker (Heysham LA3)
Withdrawn
It needs to be 60cms wide & in good working order. Unfortunately the one I have now has a non functional oven & I have been without an oven since last Christmas. The company I bought it from at that time have been completely unresponsive & I can’t afford to buy another one. So, if anyone is having an upgrade please think of me

28d
Free:
Jars (Heysham LA3)
Withdrawn
13 small ones & 4 bigger ones with lids. All clean & ready to fill

38d
Free:
Trachelospermum (star jasmine) (Heysham LA3)
Gifted
First picture shows a similar one growing. 2nd picture now it is cut down ready to transplant. It has a really good root ball so should grow away quickly


52d
Free:
Large hibiscus shrub (Heysham LA3)
Gifted
Could be any colour between white & red. Needs collecting asap as already out of the ground

52d
Free:
Michaelmas daisy (Heysham LA3)
Gifted
Ready to plant

52d
Free:
Libertia , a good garden plant (Heysham LA3)
Gifted
This plant has spikes of white flowers in late Spring & comes from New Zealand. very easy to grow in most conditions. I’m also giving away some lily of the valley & woodruff. Both of these like shade. Need to go quickly as already dug up

52d
Free:
Red peony (Heysham LA3)
Gifted
Traditional herbaceous peony in a nice dark red

55d
Free:
Japanese wine berry plant (Heysham LA3)
Gifted
I forgot to take a picture before I cut them down so this is an image from the internet. A bush similar to a bramble but with these beautiful tasty fruits

55d
Free:
plastic plant pots & old kettle used as a watering can (Heysham LA3)
Gifted
Lots of plastic plant pots & a nice blue kettle ideal as a watering can

62d
Request:
Small pieces of carpet (Heysham LA3)
Received
Any small bits of carpet in any condition would be much appreciated please

70d
Free:
Iris rhizomes (Heysham LA3)
Gifted
This is a beautiful blue iris flowering in Spring. I am going to curtail it s bit to make room for other plants so happy to dig some up for anyone who would like some

73d
Free:
wooden plant labels or for crafts (Heysham LA3)
Expired
some new, some lolly sticks

73d
Free:
bag of dusters (Heysham LA3)
Expired
bag of old clothes cut up for cleaning cloths. All cplean

73d
Free:
Pads out of bralets for many uses (Heysham LA3)
Gifted
There must be some use for these other than the obvious. Only one that springs to my mind is in the bottom of plant pots or baskets. I’ve just had another thought- padding for packaging. If you can think of a use for them please take them

80d

81d
Free:
Sea salt with wild garlic (Heysham LA3)
Expired
Well in date but not to my taste

84d
Free:
Polystyrene peanuts (Heysham LA3)
Expired
small box of them

86d
Free:
Compost (Heysham LA3)
Gifted
bag of multi purpose compost removed from bought plants. No weeds

86d
Free:
Rhubarb crown (Heysham LA3)
Gifted
nice healthy plant - variety Champagne

86d
Free:
plastic plant pots (Heysham LA3)
Gifted
large quantity of plastic plant pots in many sizes

92d
Request:
something tall to keep garden canes in (Heysham LA3)
Expired
heavy enough not to fall over, umbrella stand, tall plant pot - anything that will do the job would be fine

94d
Free:
Classic Cookery Books (Heysham LA3)
Expired
All excellent books but I have too many!

101d
Free:
Cookery books (Heysham LA3)
Expired
3 excellent cookery books, just got too many! Take any or all

101d
Free:
Moroccan mint (Heysham LA3)
Gifted
Moroccan mint plant

102d
Free:
plastic folders for file (Heysham LA3)
Expired
just don’t need them

112d
Free:
Brass curtain rings (Heysham LA3)
Gifted
box of old curtain rings - lots of potential uses

119d