A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
A4 white paper (Redding, Falkirk FK2)
Hi, if anybody has any A4 white printer paper they no longer need, I can take it off your hands! Thanks.

2h
Request:
Printer ink cartridge (Redding, Falkirk FK2)
If anybody has a new or part-used printer cartridge compatible with a Samsung ML-2165 printer (see photo) they no longer need, I can take it off your hands! Thanks in advance.

26d
Free:
New 'phone armband (Redding, Falkirk FK2)
Never used. Got it for my son but his IPhone's too big. Max size 6cms x 12cms so could do small phone, shuffle thingy or MP3 player.

32d
Free:
Trampoline springs (Redding, Falkirk FK2)
Full set of old springs from a large trampoline. Could be useful if you're missing a few or for other uses.

48d
Free:
DoubleCD stand (Redding, Falkirk FK2)
Gifted
140cms tall, takes CDs on both sides. Wood on metal stand, good condition.

62d
Free:
Tomato plants (Redding, Falkirk FK2)
Gifted
Were small but now 6-12 inches and bigger tomato plants free as I've grown too many! They'll probably grow quite big so you'll need a small greenhouse.

62d
Free:
Bathroom tidy (Redding, Falkirk FK2)
Gifted
Bathroom tidy for round sink pedestal plus matching toilet roll holder. 60cms high and 52cms wide. Has a few tarnished bits with age but might do someone a turn rather than going to the skip.
77d
Free:
Tomato plants (Redding, Falkirk FK2)
Gifted
Were small but now bigger tomato plants free as I've grown too many! They'll probably grow quite big so you'll need a small greenhouse.

77d
Free:
Tomato plants (Redding, Falkirk FK2)
Expired
Small tomato plants free as I've grown too many! They'll probably grow quite big so you'll need a small greenhouse.

92d
Request:
Cement (Redding, Falkirk FK2)
Expired
I could use some cement if anybody has any left over or unwanted. Thanks, R.
133d
Free:
Analogue multimeter (Redding, Falkirk FK2)
Gifted
Original analogue multimeter for anyone who wants it. I got it as a job lot but never used it so maybe someone else can, otherwise it'll go to the skip. First able to collect gets it.

149d
Free:
new composter (Redding, Falkirk FK2)
Gifted
As per photo, never used. Collect from Redding, Falkirk. Lightweight so don't need transport if local.

155d